• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 2008 World Discs

Zones

yhst-90997702209614_2271_3485574.jpg

If you have Facebook, I would look for the Rocs in the Innova Collector group. I don't think I've seen any of them for sale, but I'm not a big Roc man so take that for what it's worth.

I've seen the Zones pop up on Facebook in the past but not regularly. They don't go cheap either. I have a thrower, but it's my only one so it's not for sale.

I have a friend who has a few of the Drones, but I don't think you could offer him enough money for them. His Drone collection is pretty awesome. I think GripEnemy on here had some at one point too. They're pretty sought after too unfortunately. Really great blend of plastic.

I don't need the Drones....I was actually trying to sell mine...I just wanted to see how valuable they were and if the Rocs were out there. GripEnemy is a very good friend of mine...we're basically neighbors as we live in thew same town and about 10 minutes away...I know all about what he had in terms of the Drones....even owned them all at one point.

Just an FYI, its not an octopus. Its the Oberon sun logo for a summer beer brewed by Bell's of Kalamazoo, MI that used to be good, but has since become the filtered macro-brew of the masses. Also, I think they stamped quite a few different molds of discs with that stamp for the fly mart. It was definitely the 'first run' for the Drones though.