• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2009 Tag still a thing?!?!

jdc03270

Bogey Member
After a long time of not playing, I found my old stuff and am making a comeback. Any 2009 tags out there still?!

Attachments

• 414E5A8C-5FF9-41E4-BB18-E02BE219DE24.jpg
    414E5A8C-5FF9-41E4-BB18-E02BE219DE24.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
It doesn't appear that the Travel Tags are very popular. (Looking at the map, most have 0 trades and only one tag has 4 trades.)

I did notice that the map shows Tag #35 being owned by someone else, and also found a post in this forum about no longer using yearly tags (i.e. you don't have to buy a new tag every year). So, it would appear that your 2009 tag number is no longer valid. Don't quote me on that, though. I'm no expert.

Last edited:
Ha, I'm pretty sure I've got an old '09 tag stashed away someplace! :)
(Unfortunately, it's a historical relic and not up for swappin'...)

Funny you say that, I just found like 4 old travel tags, including a #1 :)

I stall have my '09 tag! Although I did get one of the one-time metal tags, but have not yet done any trades.

I have a 2011 that wasn't originally mine, did 3-4 trades that year and it's still on my bag when I play.

We're playing tags soon
Stay Down Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Just to be clear, I'm the dinosaur

Yeah but I got the t-rex arms! :ROFLMAO:

Since you're about a 100 rating points better than me, I can't disagree. I'm still going to trash talk you on the course like I'm hot chit though. ;)

Love that you use a hockey gif, integrating fine into Canadian life I see. :p

Last edited:
i wonder if the new owners are interested in a new round of travel tags... it was kinda interesting to see where the tags were on the map. the last round of tags didn't seem to get much swapping though. i would guess it did raise some funds; there were like 300 tags sold. gunna havta be a better logo than the arrow circle that they have now for me to be interested.

Seems the new overlords are more interested in ad revenue and trying to get us to generate it for free. Making new tags probably costs 5 cents each which is too rich. Prove me wrong, Greens make new tags.

Seems the new overlords are more interested in ad revenue and trying to get us to generate it for free. Making new tags probably costs 5 cents each which is too rich. Prove me wrong, Greens make new tags.
Make holographic blatant copywrite infringement pokemon disc golf tags and I'll drop 25 dollars right now.