• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Finally after what seemed like weeks of pregnant anticipation my Secret Santa package finally arrived! Inside I found a Star Classic Roc with an Asia Open stamp. I love the stamp as I have several discs with the AO dragon stamp but not with the Chinese Zodiac stamp. Next I found a seasoned Discraft XS (this one's had lots of love) with a nice "Old Dominion Showdown" tourney stamp. And to top it all off there's a pink Innova mini and a personalized note from Santa himself!

Thanks Santa :thmbup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Attachments

• DGCR SS 2011 gift 002.jpg
    DGCR SS 2011 gift 002.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 350
  • DGCR SS 2011 gift 003.jpg
    DGCR SS 2011 gift 003.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 340
  • DGCR SS 2011 gift 001.jpg
    DGCR SS 2011 gift 001.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 344
I think this might be the best note from Santa I've seen this year. Awesome.

Finally after what seemed like weeks of pregnant anticipation my Secret Santa package finally arrived! Inside I found a Star Classic Roc with an Asia Open stamp. I love the stamp as I have several discs with the AO dragon stamp but not with the Chinese Zodiac stamp. Next I found a seasoned Discraft XS (this one's had lots of love) with a nice "Old Dominion Showdown" tourney stamp. And to top it all off there's a pink Innova mini and a personalized note from Santa himself!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[/FONT][/SIZE]

attachment.php

[/FONT][/SIZE]

If they are indeed broke, let me know the addy i'll send an extra santa disc to you secret santa. Try to help a fellow DGCR'er out! :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[/FONT][/SIZE]

This is gold!! This is what it is all about. This is the most honest thing ive seen all year.

SS #2 came!!

After a long and stressful week at work and before a long and painful weekend filled with take home finals, research papers, and all that jazz

Mr. Santa came a-knocking to bring me joy and forget all my worries for an hour or two.. man oh man, was it nice to fondle dem dur plastic. It's been too long, I think I got blue hands!

Billy Goat coozie
Two of murder mike's finest
--(Site of Deaf naTionals 2003 and Home of the Sparkle Green Force)
Nikkomini
St Patrick full color mini
an XL shirt
FLX Glo Buzz
Sparkle Squall
X Nuke
Sparkle Hurrykane

No cheese?? :cool:

Mr. Santa, here's to a thousand aces coming your way! :hfive::clap::hfive:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 72
my SS package came today :D

Got a sweet vibram VP, a dga hurricane with a squaw valley stamp, and a King of the Lake stamped disc marked with a *CO... i think thats a star crow or is it condor?

along with a Innova hat, and Innova sticker.

Big thanks goes out to Truckee, CA for the awesome package. Im going out today and throwing them all, putter mid and driver.

6483021407_bfe8f74372_z.jpg
"ogar toes lol"

My package should be delivered tomorrow. If its not to cold and the mailman can drive through the snow.

I think solomon.trenton is looking into it.

I hope so, if not :thmbdown: on Lake Plastic.. not sure what that is as the the only water hazards here probably contain Hepatitis and e.coli or are such small streams you can lean over and get your discs. You wipe those with bleach?

Latest posts