• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

My wife was able to pick up the first of my SS today. My phone isn't allowing me to upload a pictue for some reason...I received a Gateway ProLine Sprint, an MVP Ion Glow, a Gateway Apache and....the best part of all...a bag of Atticus Coffee!

A love a good cup of coffee. My dad and I have been buying each other coffee and coffee beans as gifts for years. I'm looking forward to this cup of java!

Thanks to mh secret santa in Spokan WA!!!

My wife was able to pick up the first of my SS today. My phone isn't allowing me to upload a pictue for some reason...I received a Gateway ProLine Sprint, an MVP Ion Glow, a Gateway Apache and....the best part of all...a bag of Atticus Coffee!

A love a good cup of coffee. My dad and I have been buying each other coffee and coffee beans as gifts for years. I'm looking forward to this cup of java!

Thanks to mh secret santa in Spokan WA!!!

your addy matches your obsession with coffee:doh:

Just got done with the unboxing...

The discs:

-S wizard
-Star Pumpkin Archon
-Star Gazelle from the factory store
-esp buzzz
-x comet

Other goodies:

-2 minis
-bacon candy cane :)( was a note giving me a heads up)
-godiva white vanilla bean
-cliff bar
-trader joe fruit snacks
-DD koozi and sticker
- Henry the talking gnome ( you can record messages and play it back in a gnome voice) the kids are loving it..the pre-recorded message is something from dora says my 3 year old ????
- 40 piece combat squad :hfive:
- usb extension

100MEDIA_IMAG0416.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0420.jpg

Thanks Santa!:thmbup:

should add there was a turkey snack stick.... it was unable to make the photo shoot

my SS package came today :D

Got a sweet vibram VP, a dga hurricane with a squaw valley stamp, and a King of the Lake stamped disc marked with a *CO... i think thats a star crow or is it condor?

along with a Innova hat, and Innova sticker.

Big thanks goes out to Truckee, CA for the awesome package. Im going out today and throwing them all, putter mid and driver.

6483021407_bfe8f74372_z.jpg

You have a toe freckle

Okay...here's the picture...

I've been wanting to try an Ion and now I can. I love the feel of Gateway plastic. I haven't thrown any Gateway. I'm looking forward to throwing the Apache. The Apache is the only high speed driver my boys throw (they're 6 and 7). It might be because of the weight or the design...whatever it is my boys can throw the Apaches reallly well.

When I opened the box the smell of those coffee beans was AWESOME! Great gift!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 57
I went to the PO today with my undelivered package notice only to realize it was something I ordered off Amazon a while back. When I got home I had another undelivered package notice. :wall: Maybe tomorrow...