• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Thank you very much.

I'll definitely put the book bungee to work. I read close to 1000 pages per week. It will definitely get used. And the rest of the package will get used as well.

...aaaaannnnndddddd the mailman has stopped at my house. He Got out of the truck. Package left in the door. (What? No knock? :confused: Good thing my dog works whenever there is a sound at the front door. :))

Thanks Santa.

jggzgk.jpg

Eclipse Glow Vector
Pro Rhyno
USDGC Star Aviar
pocketdisc. (Me and my son are going to love this. My wife is going to hate it. :hfive:)
supercolor mini
toe warmers. (Going to be used at a tourney tomorrow. :thmbup:)
Nifty book bungee
gateway sticker

Thanks again Santa. (I'm assuming TOURNEYPLAYER I mean how many of us Utah players are there on here. I'm the only active one I know of.) It's awesome. Great work.

Nice package! Those book bungees are really cool, I have one or two laying around. That glow Vector looks awesome, as well.

meh ... no sense in getting everyone around you down too. Shoulder/lat still not 100% yet still iffy on shots over 60% power.

and you're not helping our "cause" with Solomon :popcorn:
not at all sug:p
Solomon - How secret is Secret Santa? For those that want to thank their Secret Santa, but do not know who they are, could they find out somehow?

I included my name with a note. I guess some others are not.
I think its super cool to tell your recipient who you are, maybe that will be in the rules next year:confused:

Maybe it should be up to the Santa to decide whether or not to share. I debated on whether or not to reveal myself (insert JOKE here) or not.

I think its super cool to tell your recipient who you are, maybe that will be in the rules next year:confused:

That's a good idea. I included a little Christmas card and wrote a brief note about the goodies included. My recipient said his mom stole the card for the Santa pic on the front. :thmbup:

I will say that when I got in on this, things were going pretty well financially for me. but as the winter came, sales went down big time and times got really tough, i wasnt even sure how i was going to get something decent for my SS. i ended up having a firesale of all my collectible plastic, and managed to put something together that I was proud to send. It in no way compares to what I recieved but my intention was not to get the best package, but to ship something to someone that they would appreciate. i wasnt even thinking about what i would get. when the package was delivered to my old office, I asked the guy who signed for it "what is it a couple discs?" he said, "ummmmm its a bunch of stuff" I would like to think that everyone did what they could. thats what this is about. If someone can only afford 15 bucks but really put the effort in, and they got the best haul of them all maybe they were the ones who really deserved that package. all Im saying is, just because you dont send out a monster package, doesnt mean you werent just as deserving of recieving one.

/end rant.

Nicely said, Its the point of giving, Not how much you give.

Over the years I have enjoyed giving more than receiving gifts. I guess it is because I buy what I want when I want it for the most part so its not like I have to hope somebody gets me what I want.

It all started when I was in 2nd grade and I was so pysched that my buddy across the street got me a GI Joe comic for Christmas. Man I could just see the awesomeness.

I opened it up and it was a horrible cross-stitched Jupiter on burlap that he had done in school.

got my packages today. that right, I said PACKAGES!!!!! Thanks to billnchristy and warobert for awesomeness.

bill's
IMG-20111209-00335.jpg

SSS voodoo
champ mako
kc roc
champ wraith
champ tl
and the coolest of all aviar signed by the Readings and Juliana Korver
IMG-20111209-00336.jpg

IMG-20111209-00337.jpg

Nikko signed med wiz
firm ascent
kc aviar
barstamp JK valk!:hfive:

water bottle
pencil
sticker
tshirt from burger joint that sounds delicious
two minis

Thanks so much guys, love the stuff:D

Last edited:
Over the years I have enjoyed giving more than receiving gifts. I guess it is because I buy what I want when I want it for the most part so its not like I have to hope somebody gets me what I want.

It all started when I was in 2nd grade and I was so pysched that my buddy across the street got me a GI Joe comic for Christmas. Man I could just see the awesomeness.

I opened it up and it was a horrible cross-stitched Jupiter on burlap that he had done in school.

I do the same thing...the excitement for me is giving a gift of something unique that they probably wouldn't have gotten from anyone or anywhere else. Last year I sent my person a signed Sarah Stanhope World Champ Wraith. This year each player I sent a gift to is getting a nice unique designed piece of swag.

As far as receiving...I will be happy with anything. It would be cool to get something that I wouldn't normally buy or throw...to try something new that I wouldn't have tried otherwise.

I ended up with 2 of the chainsaw discs last year, the katana is on my wall.

Just so Sadjo doesn't become Sad-jo seeing his disc fly across country. :)

I see the mailman walking on my block with a box sticking out of his bag.. hopefully its for me

Just checked and my SS gift was...

Delivered, December 09, 2011, 12:27 pm, MXXXXXXX, GA XXXX6

And they're online now - get out and check your mail Georgia!