• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I got so excited about my secret santa gifts I took the pictures upside down. Or I just have a new andriod. Either way! My secret santa sent me a Costco size jar of awesomesauce!!!
mail

Pink Current (Last) Run ESP Comet
Red ZSP (the Z/ESP mix) blended Comets! Feel awesome
Innova Patch
Purple Dinosaur
Innova Sticker
SIN TEX DGC Sticker

mail

A Z FLX Blend Wasp (I loved the team ones from years back) super excited!
Colorshift River (wife is trying to steal it already cuz it's pretty)
Glo SIN TEX Mini
I <3 Disc Golf Sticker

All 4 discs are going in the bag. Super pleased. Thanks Santa!

Got my second today, thank you Dankuvrymuch,
SSXmas2.jpg

Contained a Shiner Bock pint glass, a bud light beer coozy, some sunflower seeds, hand warmers, beef jerky and a panda express fortune cookie. Also, not pictured was an awesome Cning mini, that had a christmas music box put in it, the GF already hung it on the tree. The discs are a FR Axis, that is identical in every way to the one in my bag! (This happens a lot to me for SS). Also a cool GL River, I have had probably 4 or 5 of these and have never gotten to throw them, I've either given them as gifts or lost them in bets (Who'd have thought the Lions would have lost??) I'm gonna hold on to this one and throw it myself. :) Made my day, when everything else seemed to go to hell.

I got so excited about my secret santa gifts I took the pictures upside down. Or I just have a new andriod. Either way! My secret santa sent me a Costco size jar of awesomesauce!!!
mail

Innova Patch
Purple Dinosaur
Innova Sticker
SIN TEX DGC Sticker

mail

Glo SIN TEX Mini
I <3 Disc Golf Sticker

Glad you like it! :thmbup:

Got my second today, thank you Dankuvrymuch,
SSXmas2.jpg

Contained a Shiner Bock pint glass, a bud light beer coozy, some sunflower seeds, hand warmers, beef jerky and a panda express fortune cookie. Also, not pictured was an awesome Cning mini, that had a christmas music box put in it, the GF already hung it on the tree. The discs are a FR Axis, that is identical in every way to the one in my bag! (This happens a lot to me for SS). Also a cool GL River, I have had probably 4 or 5 of these and have never gotten to throw them, I've either given them as gifts or lost them in bets (Who'd have thought the Lions would have lost??) I'm gonna hold on to this one and throw it myself. :) Made my day, when everything else seemed to go to hell.

Nice haul!

My package is in Washington and went out for delivery this morning at 8:24am. hopefully my SS recieved it today!

however, mine arrived.

IMG_20111212_181415.jpg

champ groove
used vibram ridge
used disc mania Cd
LS discs sticker

gonna be honest i don't throw any of these discs but more marketplace ammunition, right! thanks prototype. and a big thanks to solomon for running the show. Happy Holidays fellas.

mail

Innova Patch
Purple Dinosaur
Innova Sticker
SIN TEX DGC Sticker

mail

Glo SIN TEX Mini
I <3 Disc Golf Sticker

pics dont work for me:\
My package is in Washington and went out for delivery this morning at 8:24am. hopefully my SS recieved it today!

however, mine arrived.

IMG_20111212_181415.jpg

champ groove
used vibram ridge
used disc mania Cd
LS discs sticker

gonna be honest i don't throw any of these discs but more marketplace ammunition, right! thanks prototype. and a big thanks to solomon for running the show. Happy Holidays fellas.
you can always send me the ridge:D

Just gotta ask out of curiosity. Are people selling or trading some of this discs that they got? For whatever reason I.E. wrong weight, can't/won't throw certain mold, already have 10 of those etc etc... I'm sure it's common to do. I just wanted to ask, would you be offended if you saw someone trading out a disc you gave them? I wouldn't. Just wondering.

Got mine a couple days ago. I'll get a pic up tomorrow. Got a mini, a cfr gator, and a sweet lemontana. I was stoked to see the lemontana cause I just lost one and only had 1 back up. Thanks SS and let me know who you are so I can leave feedback. Happy Holidays!

Just gotta ask out of curiosity. Are people selling or trading some of this discs that they got? For whatever reason I.E. wrong weight, can't/won't throw certain mold, already have 10 of those etc etc... I'm sure it's common to do. I just wanted to ask, would you be offended if you saw someone trading out a disc you gave them? I wouldn't. Just wondering.

I wouldn't get offended. It is plastic after all, I would expect it to have at least a few throws on them. Now I'd get offended if the beer I sent showed up on the Market place! I guess I'd expect them to wait at least until after the holiday to put it up for sale.

Hey solomon whats the count for non-reported?

one less now! IT CAME!!!

Thanks a lot SS I am diggin' the gifts you sent me!

SSgift1.jpg

esp nuke
x buzzz
secret weapon (whatever they call their champ-like plastic lol)
2 minis
DG Christmas ornaments!!!

SSgift2.jpg

awesome! (and yes, that is a cigar Christmas ornament haha)

I am very happy with what you sent me! I love nukes and buzzzes and I have never thrown anything by ABC so I am excited to try it out!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
i don't throw any of these discs but more marketplace ammunition, right!

Someone is definitely gonna want that ridge!

Hey, it's a gift. It's yours. Do with it what you will. I think as long as no one gets the idea the whole reason you signed up was to make a profit no one will be offended.

I took pics before sending, if you like I can save you the trouble and post the pics tonight, no trouble at all!

Sure ... have at it, and thanks again! I had my PT test today so I'm heading home soon and crashing till this evening anyway. :|

Tried to hit joe_kool's wish list well --
White Gateway Evo Sabre
171g Star Leopard, custom dye USC Gamecock
First Run MVP Vector, clear
Gateway Glow Illusion
Ice Bowl mini -- mini Driver -- USC coozy -- USC bagtag -- canes of peppermint candy

6502408291_067785a9d3_z.jpg

6502409631_fb3fb6c746.jpg

And a bunch of stickers too :)
6502410771_4c9dfa5f0e_z.jpg

and an unexplained post-it note with a curly hair on the sticky part :\

Ummm...the post-it was to separate the discs so they wouldn't vacuum seal to themselves. The hair you can blame on a puggle b'cuz I's bald.

Glad you like. Happy holidays brother.

Latest posts