• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Got my second today, thank you Dankuvrymuch,
SSXmas2.jpg

Contained a Shiner Bock pint glass, a bud light beer coozy, some sunflower seeds, hand warmers, beef jerky and a panda express fortune cookie. Also, not pictured was an awesome Cning mini, that had a christmas music box put in it, the GF already hung it on the tree. The discs are a FR Axis, that is identical in every way to the one in my bag! (This happens a lot to me for SS). Also a cool GL River, I have had probably 4 or 5 of these and have never gotten to throw them, I've either given them as gifts or lost them in bets (Who'd have thought the Lions would have lost??) I'm gonna hold on to this one and throw it myself. :) Made my day, when everything else seemed to go to hell.

Glad you liked it! I was pretty jealous of the ornament so I had my wife make me one as well! :thmbup: And I'm glad the glass made it in one piece. I had one from the Rahr Brewery in Ft. Worth but it is packed away somewhere from when I moved.

I got mine last week very cool stuff
Z flash
esp impact
2011 ace race
mini beef stix
sunflower seeds
sweet super color mini
and trail mix

Hope you like the stuff! I didn't see you post anything indicating anything specific you wanted, so I just kind of put a package together based "A Taste of Michigan." ...all the discs and goodies were produced locally.

Just sent two out 20 min ago.
... and I got one of 'em! Cool beans!
Champ Archon :thmbup:
FLX Drone :thmbup:
Z -Pred :thmbup: In nice bright "don't lose me" colors.
Every one of them's a disc I throw, too... backups are a good thing. :eek:.

Also incuded:
fleece beanie
a couple of innova minis
micro fiber towel from Paragon
a pack of Grabber hand warmers, and some disc golf stickers.
I'm a happy camper.

Will post pix later this week.

I had to leave town unexpectedly early Monday morning and will not be back in town till Friday at the earliest. Being an unexpected trip covering 12 state and 3,000 miles I might simply crash when I get home and wait till Saturday to check for mail.
your fine.
Time to bust some heads solomon lol :wall:
why?

Cool, Santa Rocks...................

Here we go:

Monster Crampon
Moon Pie
Skittles
Candy Canes
Marshall St. Mini
3 Stickers
Marshall St. Shot Glass
Tennessee Coffee Cup
Ion Glow Eclipse
Champ Orc
Highland Springs Stingray (You Remembered)
And a Santa Hat

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas............................

IMG-20111212-00075.jpg

Couple of things to note, first, sorry your moonpie got smashed. Hope some of it is salvageable.

Second, I almost kept the Stingray and Ion because they looked so sweet. Enjoy!

Third, the zombie sticker is a web blog series called Adrians undead diary. If you ever get bored, I highly recommend reading through the entries.

Oh and smell the mini, it smells like grape soda.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Thank you Secret Santa! Just arrived today:

Pro Rhyno-I'm especially stoked to try this out :thmbup:
Sexy black Magnet (soft)
Champ Destroyer
Snacks+Candy
Cozie
Shirt
Handwarmers
Poison Ivy/Oak wipes
Minis

Thanks again for the excellent package and Merry Christmas! And sorry for the crappy cell pic :\

Sean, I'm glad you liked it! Happy holidays!!!