• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Hmmm. This is going to be difficult. Because I'm pretty familiar with my two recipients, I'm going to have to put a lot of thought into this. Thinking hurts. Lots of hurt coming my way.

damn US customs have added a surcharge on any parcels over 500g, bah....I will weigh it up, but I think I can make my guy happy with just that much....sneaky sneaky :-D Either that or will shop elsewhere and have it sent directly.

oh and whomever has me.

usdgc rocs
glo champ valkyrie (big want for my glo bag)
Glo E-series voodoo
nat beauty pro destroyers
beat dx gators
ce, champ gators, oop goodies

all max weight or within five grams please!!

ziggy wants

whoever has me..

I'm into Discraft and DGA due to sponsorship.
I also could be swayed into collectible beauties to post on me wall in my office.
Tyedyes, especially those done personally, have a sentimental touch

My size is a L for collars/dri fits and XL for 100% cotton

SS Updates/Refresher:

Shirt: L/XL
Hat: One size fits all or XL (Winter growth)
Discs I throw: 162g-172g preferred.
Proton Ions M or Soft, Glows would work too
Fairway drivers besides leopards, and tbirds
Dyed Discs! ( Charlie brown, Tool, Houston Astros, Kc Chiefs, Hunter S Thompson.. original art)
1x Beasts, or Flat 2x's
Flat Opto Vision
Lat64 Diamond
Stalker
JLS (All types fine, sexy ones a plus!)

whoever has me..

I'm into Discraft and DGA due to sponsorship.
I also could be swayed into collectible beauties to post on me wall in my office.
Tyedyes, especially those done personally, have a sentimental touch

My size is a L for collars/dri fits and XL for 100% cotton

so what youre saying is only send you Innova?:)

My person hasn't posted their wants/preferences on this list and there is nothing on their profile to give me a clue. Can everyone PLEASE post some ideas either here, their sig, anything...

lapants

Dear Santa,

I love max wt. rocs and teebirds (DX and Champ)
also Lat. discs, comets, and glowy discs
I wear a size L shirt. only wear winter caps
willing to try anything

O, and a pony :)

Thanks!

My person hasn't posted their wants/preferences on this list and there is nothing on their profile to give me a clue. Can everyone PLEASE post some ideas either here, their sig, anything...

The original and still used deadline for signups is Nov 23rd. With that in mind I was going to keep an open mind until about then to post wants. When I received names, it was time to post them. Be patient and give them time to think. If they do nothing surprise them.

(Search user name in this thread to find the posts)