• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Shirts- Medium if they run average to large, if they fit small then I need a large.
Hats- No idea, don't wear them ever.

Always like:
DX Eagle X around 170g.
Pro Leopard around 167g.
KC Pro Aviars max weight all day everyday.
KC Pro Rocs from 175g to 180g.
Patches for the bag.
Voodoo Mojo :|:p

I would definitely not complain about multiple DX Eagles and KC Pro Rocs. :hfive:

Still correct. :thmbup: Can't decide when I want to ship though.

i'm very happy with the person i got... now to do some snooping.

Got one of mine today. I have no idea what to get him. No bag or want list or a single post that says what he throws..sheesh. Hope he like surprises :confused:

need to know what a person throws??? search their posts in the HOD threads...

Dear Santa,
Hopefully I'm on the "Nice" list this year. If you see the person that is going to send me disc golf stuff, tell them that this is the stuff that I want:

--Lat 64: A Striker, River or any of the midranges in GL Plastic would be great. The swirlier the color the better!

--Zippo Handwarmer.

--Glow/Night Rounds: Some lights that you tape on discs. Also, a UV flashlight to charge glow discs. I would also love a glow understable mid, a glow overstable mid, or a stable glow driver to help round out my glow bag.

--A putter. I like tacky, gummy, grippy plastic for putting (currently R-pro). I'm going through a "putter search". Pick your favorite putter and send it to me. I don't care if it's beat to %^*. My interest has recently been piqued by a Soft Summit, but I'm game for whatever.

--Backstraps. Quadshocks, gel strapz, backsavers, whatever. I'm searching for some backpack style straps for my bag.

--A bottle of your favorite local brew. I'm a beer geek that's always looking to try new brews. I like pretty hoppy beers as well as dark thick brews. (refer to beeradvocate.com for beer ratings) drink local! I also would enjoy a glass from a local brewery.

--Alternates/multiples for my slower discs: Teebird, River, Buzzz, comet, new ace race putter.

--A DGCR patch for my bag.

--Some discs that I have been interested in trying? Vibram trak/ascent, northman, vector,axis, drone, xxx, swan.

--Not really interested in hats or shirts.

Thanks Santa!

p.s. I like more durable plastic (X/pro, z/champ/opto, gl/star/esp) and bright colors (red, pink, orange, yellow, neon, dayglow)

p.p.s I ate all the cookies.

Last edited:
My earlier want posts were kind of confusing, so honestly I'll just say I'd love anything MVP, as well as PDs or TDs. Other than that, I'm fine with anything. :)

woohoo! I got my address :D

:( the person hasnt posted anything they want, it isnt in their sig and when I checked their stuff in the marketplace its all sales of a TON of discs, no wants ever listed except for paypal. and they dont have anything in their "bag" on the main site. Looks like my person is gettin things that I LIKE!!!

Im in now woot!

Dunno the format of this, so I will just put in what I throw/need, and what Id like to try...sound good? Heavy end is always best...dont like light stuff.

Use
Sidewinder - mainly champion
Pole Cat - Wouldnt mind an RPro
Surge - But dont have a Doss one yet
Buzz - would love a Cryztal

Wouldnt mind trying
Ape
Champion Ryhno - max wieght
Mako
Glow Discs - Never have enough, wanna organise Australias first night event

oh and I was considering buying for my person on line, but for now Id love to send them something personally....the beauty of foriegn items is they are seen as more valuable in another country ;-)

Yo SS,

I have received my names and currently doing research for them. I hope my info is not too late to help you out.

Use: (nothing over speed 9)
Sidewinder
Leopard
TeeBird
(Weights 150 and 168g)
Comet (178+)
Diamond (159g)
Surprise me....

Would like to try:
Vision
Sole
Ibex
MVP Eclipse or other glow discs or lights
Surprise me!!

Shirt - XL
Hat - Flexfit

Stickers, patches, etc…….?
Surprise me...

I participated last year and July as well. I am sure this round will be as much fun!

Thanks SS,
OB

Latest posts