• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Whoever gets me..

I like to throw Aviars, the older the better. Also mainstays in my bag include Destroyers, Firebirds, Rogues, Leopards, Aftershocks and Gators. My shirt size is 2x.

Some molds that I have been thinking of trying are the Zone, Diamond, River, Ion.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to sending my package of good off!

If my original post wasn't specific enough for you, You can see what I"m currently throwing in my sig. Always open to trying other lat64 or westside discs in particular, but I'll huk anything. Try to keep it below speed 11 though...I don't really have any business throwing those high-speeds I have....
Wizards, I like medium flexy, with chalky velvety surfaces in the lower 170s, though all weights are good and have a job.

I suppose since the emails have been sent I should post some wants:
I throw 167-171, would like champ Viking, Archon, Valkyrie, Star SL, ESP nuke, nuke SS, cool minis.
Of course anything rare/unusual/pearly would be welcome. Shirt size is L.
I'll be happy with anything you send me though.

Updated ideas for secret santa!

11x Eagles or 12x is fine too
Axis
I now have most double ring circle stamps so maybe not those now.
Anything in sig
Stock stamp glow CE Eagle (lol)
Sweet wall hangers
Maybe a circle phenix
Maybe a star Vulcan
Pearly stuff
And anything not on my list would be appreciated too!!
Pretty much anything!!

Suppose I'll update as well -

(all 169-175)
Drivers - Star/Champ TB's (flatter the better) Destroyers, Archons, Bosses
Mids - Z/ESP Comets, Buzzz's, Wasps, Drones.
Putters - Soft Ions (wouldn't mind an eclipse ::winkwink:: ), SSS Wizards flexy but not floppy.

other ideas - I live in NY, I pay 10$ a pack for cigs, if any of you southerners get me an wanna stick a pack of newport shorts in there it would be much obliged :D Towels - I always manage to lose a towel every 1-3 rounds - UV Flashlight (just got some new glow discs) - anyways, hope to get my addy soon so I can get a move on! I'm really excited for this, as it's my first time and I drooled over all the cool gifts in the past threads for it.

Update: L shirt, M hat. Discs in my signature, want to try some lat or WSK maybe. That is all...

I'll post a few new wants as well. Champ/Z/ESP pretty much anything. I don't need any high speed stuff. I'd love to get my hands on the Eclipse Ion.

Sa-weet! I got the name of my SS and have already bought stuff online, bidding on other stuff. This package is probably going to be ready to go by Dec. 1.

Brambles Wishlist

I don't throw anything faster than speed 12

Older flat DX Rocs close to max weight

Older SSS Wizards (chaulky & grippy) 175g

Gazelles any kind (heavier the better)

Gummy champ Spiders 170-175

Destroyer-like disc, weights in the low 160's (willing to try all other manufacturers)

I collect critter discs (circle stamp DX) but I have most of them...although I still need an Amoeba Stingray, New Rhyno, or New Shark

Don't really wear baseball style caps, but I do use a beanie style hat in the winter months

Shirt size XL

Anything is great, hope this helps. Thanks to all who have made this possible

I live in the NW so green discs get lost easily

Last edited:
I think the hardest part about this is only buying stuff for the recipient and not getting stuff for myself also.

***but if I spend 50 then its free shipping....ok one more disc***

He just started, and is starting early. I'd say a week or 2 at the latest.

edit: first post on the thread says registration deadline is Nov 23rd so it won't likely be before then.

is there an eta for when all the names should have gone out?

He just started, and is starting early. I'd say a week or 2 at the latest.

edit: first post on the thread says registration deadline is Nov 23rd so it won't likely be before then.

it also says that addys will be sent out over the Thanksgiving weekend

shirt/hat size large

Wants Not really picky...Just no Grooves!

Going to start shopping for ss now!!