• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I think if you ship beer you should probably pack it well and not mention it to the postal workers.

Also a note from the disc pass 2 thread make sure the top of any flat rate box doesn't bulge as it may incur additional charges

BEFORE YOU SHIP BE SURE TO GOOGLE MAP THE ADDRESS!!!

I was just checking the weather conditions for where my person lives (not familiar with the south east), the zipcode I put in put him in a completely different state. it was a typo somewhere where an 8 was typed as a 9, no big deal but would have screwed up him getting his loot.

Fishy if you need clarification on my address just let me know..hahahaha

I got the master list, remember? I just assumed everything below Kentucky, if it wasn't in the mountains had weather a lot like Florida. Kind of like everyone assumes that we get snowed in about October and don't get thawed until May. Imagine my surprise that when I looked it (place where my SS is) up and discovered it was supposed to be colder there than here for the next week?

Being from MN and my wife being from SC (where I now live) I've heard the whole weather discussion for the last 20 years.

BEFORE YOU SHIP BE SURE TO GOOGLE MAP THE ADDRESS!!!

I was just checking the weather conditions for where my person lives (not familiar with the south east), the zipcode I put in put him in a completely different state. it was a typo somewhere where an 8 was typed as a 9, no big deal but would have screwed up him getting his loot.

man, i hate typos. off with the organizers head:)

I know that 6,800' back east is a damn big mountain, actually it doesn't exist according to the NPS. So by thinking that anything over 6,500' has to be snowy.. I can see where the conclusion could be drawn that we (I live at 6,200') are snow locked for a good chunk of the year. (It was almost 70 on thanksgiving, in a few days it won't get above freezing)

I got the master list, remember? I just assumed everything below Kentucky, if it wasn't in the mountains had weather a lot like Florida. Kind of like everyone assumes that we get snowed in about October and don't get thawed until May. Imagine my surprise that when I looked it (place where my SS is) up and discovered it was supposed to be colder there than here for the next week?

Yeah I know you have the master list. Was just hoping you had my name and would reveal that.

Me and suspense don't get a long to well:wall:

Finished getting the discs for my Secret Santa's today. Gonna pick up some other goodies to throw in tonight. I'll ship when everything arrives next week.

Ok so I have my boxes ready to go with some special homemade goodies... Forgot to mail them before I left town so I might have to take them apart cause I'm not sure they will be good by the time I get back home. Dang it!

Just in case

I know it was down before and a few of you donated (many thanks. I am posting this again because on of my backers backed out (to the tune of $500) so anything is appreciated. :hfive:
OK all you Disc Golfers, I hope I am not out of line here, but you may or may not know it, but with everything else Trenton Solomon does (putting together Secret Santa's, Course Guide in N.E., giving great advice on posts, breaking legs, etc.) he is going down to Haiti in March to wire an orphanage for electricity.

There is another post, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45674, that gives more details and ask's for donations ($$$) to help with the expenses by using the Refer-a-Friend while signing up for a new PDGA membership.

I am already a PDGA member, and a bunch of you are also, so this way of donating in out.

So I thought I would appeal to all you Secret Santa's. If all of us would donate $5 or $10 directly to Trenton, this would show him how much we appreciate what he does and will be doing in Haiti. If the count is correct and we are up to about 75 Secret Santa's we could donate between $375 to $750 to a great cause.

Trent - Since I did not discuss this with you before posting, we will need your Paypal account info to send you donations if you are OK with this.

I don't know what to say, except thank you. I appreciate this immensly (even if you are poking fun at my leg:)) If anyone is remotely interested in this here is my paypal account: [email protected]

I thank everyone that has donated in the past whether with cash or discs. Everything is appreciated.