• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Pix might have to wait on my end, at least until I go borrow one from a friend.. left my camera at the entrance to a cave a couple of weeks ago.. :(

^
_big.jpg

You left your camera at a Cave? That's a bummer... So you have Aspen, Rockies, Rockies, Broncos, Nuggets and Caves out there eh? How are the women?

Not bad, they keep us warm on the long snowy nights, and mine lets me go discing, caving, climbing and whatever as often as I want. I had a caving trip fall through tonight, moved it to next Saturday. Deepest granite cave in the world according to the NSS, although I couldn't find the exact depth, I think it's 700 vertical feet from top entrance to the lower crawl (sounds about right).

Just saw on USPS website, that you're not supposed to ship beer??...

it isnt illegal if you dont get caught:)

exactly. bubblewrap the bejeesus out it and throw in some loose change or rice to disguise the distinct sound of liquid in a bottle. if they ask, just throw out some science terms like "lupulin in suspension" or "yeast product samples" or something like that.

BEFORE YOU SHIP BE SURE TO GOOGLE MAP THE ADDRESS!!!

I was just checking the weather conditions for where my person lives (not familiar with the south east), the zipcode I put in put him in a completely different state. it was a typo somewhere where an 8 was typed as a 9, no big deal but would have screwed up him getting his loot.

ohhhhh that could be me! and I doubt it would get lost because the 9 is for po boxes vs regular addresses. im sure they are use to it around here ehhehehehehehehe :hfive:

Pix might have to wait on my end, at least until I go borrow one from a friend.. left my camera at the entrance to a cave a couple of weeks ago.. :(
thats a bad excuse with all the black friday deals ;)
exactly. bubblewrap the bejeesus out it and throw in some loose change or rice to disguise the distinct sound of liquid in a bottle. if they ask, just throw out some science terms like "lupulin in suspension" or "yeast product samples" or something like that.
:thmbup:

im just gonna put this out here even tho its gonna kill me. If I get my SS package and my person hasnt posted pics yet Im not gonna open mine til they post that they got it and post pics

Just got addE and will ship out this week. If my person hasn't sent it yet here's my wish list:
Innova
Star Leopard (Red)
Rocs
Ch. Sidewinder
any glo or black
or whatever you want to give me it's a gift after all

Latest posts