• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

So sorry Nate, didnt mean to belittle the other gifts, they were awesome as well! 3 of 100+ is still "starting things off"

one of them was mine, only reason I riled up good sir.....come on new glo 3 Gateway putters w/3 gw minis and a star tee-devil is pretty darn awesome too!

Well, delivery confirmation says my gift was delivered yesterday. I hope my recipient was well pleased.

Sorry no pics cause my camera is m.i.a

Got my gift yesterday and im lovin it

Micro-fiber towel
Innova bottle opener/magnet
Wristband
Sweet z buzzz(that looks just like the one I lost 3 days ago)
Nice fly dye z force

Thank you san jose

I can read:

Chris, I wanted to wish you a merry christmas from your DGCR SS. I hope you get some use out of these discs. I CANT READ THE REST

and its signed your DGCR SS

Chris, I wanted to wish you a merry christmas from your DGCR SS. I hope you get some use out of these discs. I miss you so much and wish you were here. Things just aren't the same without you. Come back. Please.

Your DGCR SS

That's what I got from it :|

Dear SS,
I jsut want to give you a heads up that I am waiting on a couple discs to come in so I might not be able to send the package out before Dec. 7th. I can promise you it is going to be worth the wait.

My two (mine and my gf's) will go out this weekend. Just got the discs I ordered for em in. Got mine today. Thanks CoachQ. Here it is:
IMG_0585.jpg

ohhhh i like me some ace race foci if its max weight of course! and that buzzz is pretty fricken cool too. ahhh heck the whole gift was cool. Hooooray for u.

My SS recipient is gonna have to wait a lil while longer. I just found out what brand of discs they like a couple of days ago and had to re-evaluate what I was sending. Slowly but surely it is coming together. I hope someone in PA is very happy whenever they get it.

My two (mine and my gf's) will go out this weekend. Just got the discs I ordered for em in. Got mine today. Thanks CoachQ. Here it is:
IMG_0585.jpg

Glad it all arrived safely. The lemon drop buzzz and lemon clif bar were due to the sig. Hope you can use it all. If not, feel free to trade at will. Merry Christmas.

Latest posts