• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Glad it all arrived safely. The lemon drop buzzz and lemon clif bar were due to the sig. Hope you can use it all. If not, feel free to trade at will. Merry Christmas.

It was awesome. Everything had a purpose explained in the note. Thanks again

I told my mailman the other day that if there is a box for me, he better leave it at the door an not one of those silly "you weren't home so..." notes or I'm putting a spike strip on the road an he can deal with the flat tires himself.

I told my mailman the other day that if there is a box for me, he better leave it at the door an not one of those silly "you weren't home so..." notes or I'm putting a spike strip on the road an he can deal with the flat tires himself.

lol I hate those stupid lil note things too because the post office here doesnt keep hours even feasible for a person who works full time to get by there. So rediculous.

My SS gift came today!!!!!!!

But I wasn't there to get it. :wall:
dsc0002odw.jpg

he he he he he

I got my package today! Thanks LoPan12 for hooking me up with a ESP Zone and "Vegan Ray's Revenge" from member biscoe. I posted that I wanted to purchase the package, but never got around to it. So thank you LoPan! I love hot sauces and can't wait to try these out!

biscoe's thread : http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47680

IMAG0460.jpg

You're welcome! But....
Ohhh! That's not all!! Now that you know who I am, you get to tell me what you might like dyed on your last disc! (That was supposed to be included on a slip of paper in there...but I forgot in all the shockproofing I did!) ((This also applies for my other SS!)

And Since I was dying of curiosity...I used a flat toothpick to pick up some of that chili powder and try it out...
My mouth was a bit tingly the whole time I was packaging! :D

Last edited:
You're welcome! But....
Ohhh! That's not all!! Now that you know who I am, you get to tell me what you might like dyed on your last disc! (That was supposed to be included on a slip of paper in there...but I forgot in all the shockproofing I did!) ((This also applies for my other SS!)

And Since I was dying of curiosity...I used a flat toothpick to pick up some of that chili powder and try it out...
My mouth was a bit tingly the whole time I was packaging! :D

That's a nice sweetener!

I'm actually a transplant from WI, but I do like my weapons!
Here's a few I had on me...

How many pockets do you have on a given day?!?! ;)

bcr123psu <-- jealous of anybody that gets an SS package from woodcutter
Heck yeah! But i'd be jealous of anybody who got something for CraigD too...wait...I got something from CraigD!!
It was even wrapped! I always forget how much fun unwrapping presents is...
IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

Two ESP Buzzzes, a Roc, (yes, in the same box! Love it.) JLS, and 2011 Ace Race.
And as if that wasn't enough, the swag is mind blowing! towel, beanie (or tobogan here in NC apparently...I'm from IN, I think they're nuts. Tobogans are something you something you go flying down an icey slide/chute on...), shirt, hat, stickers, waterbottle, warmers, nature protectey stuff, mini clipboard, snacks, DG Fundamentals DVD (I probably do need to watch it :thmbup:) and a birdie bag, which I've been curious about for ages!
Ohh yeah, and a giant Innova banner! Made my day CraigD, THANKS!!!!
*Note: The two dogs were not included, don't worry any of you ASPCA types ;)

Geeze Craig, must be from all those winnings you've been getting. Move up!!
Sweet haul by the way

Alot of great gifts!! :hfive: I will be mailing mine out on the 7th just waiting for a few more things to arrive in the mail. hint hint hint the package is going to a warmer place hahahaha ;)