• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

2c361105.jpg

Thanks secret Santa! :hfive: The tag is already on my bag!

My wife just left to go Christmas shopping...she is picking up a 'South Carolina' gift for each of the three players I'm shipping packages too. By Wednesday I will ship packages to IL, FL and KY.

alright guys, got my first package here in Iowa!! happened to be the day we're celebrating my daughters birthday so I didn't have time to post a pic. be on the lookout tomorrow...
ps... its awesome

supercolor buzz
prodiscus? with Walter dye
cryztal challenger with vendetta dye
pulse with brainwave-ish dye

and more!!

The Prodiscus is a Respecti.

I think my gift to the east is coming back.. :( I checked the tracking numbers and it said something about it being returned. I hope it's a mistake and it doesn't if it is, I'll throw another disc in and have the GF ship it on Tuesday.

thats better!! along with the discs, there is:
camo paracord bracelet
liger reusable scorecard
innova magnet/bottle opener
mini
microfiber towel

thanks maansmit!! The Lebowski dye I had you do on the ion didnt prompt the Walter dye, did it?? LOL

My wife just left to go Christmas shopping...she is picking up a 'South Carolina' gift for each of the three players I'm shipping packages too. By Wednesday I will ship packages to IL, FL and KY.
Sending cocks stuff to gator/moles/canes territory is sacralige
I think my gift to the east is coming back.. :( I checked the tracking numbers and it said something about it being returned. I hope it's a mistake and it doesn't if it is, I'll throw another disc in and have the GF ship it on Tuesday.
dude this blows