• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I'd only be in for Christmas SS...didn't do the July and don't think I ever will...I'll stick to keeping it at Christmas time.

Since everyone else is dropping locations..one is going to the :thmbup:city of brotherly love:thmbup:
and the other :popcorn:the circus capital of the world:popcorn:

GO GAMECOCKS!

I went to South Carolina from 1985 to 1988. Then I changed majors and transfered to University of Maryland.

Still a Gamecock at heart!!!

YES SIR! I used to watch Sterling Sharpe play his college ball there. Been away from home for 20+ years working for Uncle Sam but I can't wait to get home.

I'd only be in for Christmas SS...didn't do the July and don't think I ever will...I'll stick to keeping it at Christmas time.

I missed the July posting but I'm pretty sure I'd only do this at Christmas as well. Pretty quiet on the thread today since it's Sunday and no deliveries. Wait for tomorrow. Pow! :thmbup:

Checked up on my package mailed on Sat. It's been precessed so it will be winging it's way up to the snowy North East.

Snowy Northeast ay? hmmm ny/mass/maine/RI/Vermont.....can't wait to send mine out....gonna have something taasty in it.....I think I'm more excited for this SS than I am for actual christmas day...

All this SC Gamecock talk is making me sick... someone show me some SS pics!

who-secretsanta-sh.jpg

WOOOOOOOO! Both of my packages should be delivered today! Not sure what the deal was the other day with the return message. Hopefully the "Olive oil" is intact. :D

YES SIR! I used to watch Sterling Sharpe play his college ball there. Been away from home for 20+ years working for Uncle Sam but I can't wait to get home.

My dorm mate was a walk-on running back. I remember walking into my dorm room and there was Sterling sitting at my desk. We went out a couple of times to grab some drinks at Group Therapy. He really is a all around good guy. Wish he could of played a couple of more years at Green Bay, but his health was more important.

Expect a Delivery in CA TODAY!

Tracking Update: Departed USPS Sort Facility in Santa Clarita, CA on December 4th. Expected delivery, TODAY Dec. 5th. Hopefully someone will be very happy with the gift.

Got almost everything for package but was hard to find his wants in Innova country hopefully he could use some more that are in his sig. So package is going alittle north tomorrow