• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I can't wait to get home and check the mailbox!

Side note, mine was sent out today to the state where the majority of our holiday turkeys come from.

Disc Golfers Rock, All these gifts are really nice.

More pictures!!!!

Is Santa the coolest guy ever or what?:)

ok heres my haul
b4ylb5.jpg

starting from the top left- got a textured medium opaque ion, below that is a pink, ghost stamp Z comet, next to the comet is a tie dye Pro Starfire, to the left of the minis is a ghost stamp tie dye pro wraith, and 3 cool minis, i love the clear one and its now my primary, big thanks to my SS!!!

oh and my gift to my SS recipient was dropped off and is heading to Ohio

ok heres my haul
b4ylb5.jpg

starting from the top left- got a textured medium opaque ion, below that is a pink, ghost stamp Z comet, next to the comet is a tie dye Pro Starfire, to the left of the minis is a ghost stamp tie dye pro wraith, and 3 cool minis, i love the clear one and its now my primary, big thanks to my SS!!!

oh and my gift to my SS recipient was dropped off and is heading to Ohio

I haven't seen one package I wouldn't be glad to receive

I had a package waiting for me, but it was a pearly orc and pearly shark that I purchased in the MP
Still no SS

Package headed from snowy Minnesota to sunny California.

I forgot to include a note, but I'll let you know once you post if you don't figure it out. (I have a pretty specific location)

SS

Thank you cotton pickin Santa for the delicious package.

Received the following:

A cheezit with the personal inscription - "DGCR Zenbot approved"
Hand warmers
DGA + Keen stickums
Innova coozie and can opener, adorned in green bay packer logo, UGH! bears fan here. :eek:P
Sparkle Rogue
Sparkle Squall
Sparkle Hurricane
3 candy canes and a pencil
Oh yea, A fiery beefstick that didnt last a minute.. poor sucker. Hopefully it'll go out smooth tonight !

Thanks santa!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 60
Thank you Rugball for your awesome gift!

Got my SS gift from Rugball today!!!

Discs are - GL Core (never tried, but def. excited to!) and a Star Teedevil (which I wanted to try out as well!!!)

also included are a sweet t-shirt from a local brewery, a bottle of bbq sauce (which i opened an tasted, very sweet/delicious!) 2 reusable scorecards, a discraft full color mini, and a discraft sticker and a very nice christmas card which I will proudly display in the kitchen for all to see! Thanks soo much Rugball, you did an amazing job and all that you sent will get tons of use, especially the shirt because now I can wait a day to do my shirt laundry! Now I only have to worry about hiding that bbq sauce so no one in my family uses it on me!

Attachments

• 1323123725410.jpg
    1323123725410.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 68
SENT my box out today. If I were driving to the address, I would drive 821 miles in a SW direction from where I'm currently sitting and it would take me 13 hours and 53 minutes.

I bought the discs before my recipient posted his wants so I hope he enjoys it. There weren't really any clues based on his posting history.

No SS for me today... but Disc Pass was at my door! Maybe this will be a week of awesome boxes at my door!

I got my package, I'll post pictures when I get home:
Gold line Bolt: beautiful color
Gold line Core: also a beautiful color
Gremlin: I think this is gator like, the gray color is awesome on this disc.
3 sets of hand warmers
12 oz of barely wine
1 pint of a Christmas ale

I'm so freaking thankful to my SS. Thank you so much, you made my month. I'm going to take a guess that fishy is my SS. Just a guess....

Wooooooo! Correct guess!
Not sure how you guessed that.. was it the Bristol brews? I was just there getting a growler filled with the same Christmas brew.
Glad you liked it, enjoy the Barley wine slowly it has a very high(10.1%) alcohol content. The xmas stuff is good drinking around a fire, it tastes like christmas in your mouth.