• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I got my package from the great white north today! Pics will be posted within an hour, just got home. I sent my package out today! Headed to the home of the Silver Bullet/ Rockies.

My SS gift came today! Thanks a bunch kpc it was very generous of you!
zj015.jpg

CE QMS
DD Shirt
DD can koozie
Texas steak seasoning
Pencils
Discraft sticker

Thanks again! And another thanks to Solomon for running the show. Merry Christmas!

Glad you like it:thmbup: hope the shirt fits !!

dunno what to do with my ss predicament.....nothings simple anymore :-( and Ive been waiting for a message for days....sigh.

Oh and the same with DD, why is no one returning messages???

So Disappointing!!!!!!

I am so disappointed! I have been waiting all weekend for my SS recipient to receive my package. I checked the tracking and see this:

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 3490 **** **** ****
Expected Delivery Date: December 5, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:08 pm on December 05, 2011 in *** ***, ** 91** and a notice was left.

So West Coast recipient, remember, when you get home today and find the Delivery Notice on your door, you only have 15 days to make arrangement for pick-up.

Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you cotton pickin Santa for the delicious package.

Received the following:

A cheezit with the personal inscription - "DGCR Zenbot approved"
Hand warmers
DGA + Keen stickums
Innova coozie and can opener, adorned in green bay packer logo, UGH! bears fan here. :eek:P
Sparkle Rogue
Sparkle Squall
Sparkle Hurricane
3 candy canes and a pencil
Oh yea, A fiery beefstick that didnt last a minute.. poor sucker. Hopefully it'll go out smooth tonight !

Thanks santa!!

I hope you like eveything. The coozie colors were merely a coincidence...
The beefstick will probably come out as fast as it went in and just as hot :D

Last edited:
I got an awesome package from our friend from the Great White North!
Top left- New glow Aviar
Top right- lightly loved Star Teebird
Bottom- New Canadian doubles Champ Ape

Birdie bag, bumper sticker and a Nascar Christmas ornament that wasn't available for photoshoot
Canadian doubles shirt, a couple beaded lanyards and a couple 100% Canadian Maple syrup sucker/lollipops. Red White and Blue scarf, too keep me warm on our cold 4th of Julys :)

Thanks alot man!

Discs029-1.jpg

I hope you like eveything. The coozie colors were merely a coincidence...
The beefstick will probably come out as fast as it went in and just as hot :D

Thanks man!! 3 hours n counting. Still in my system, although my wife is tired of hearing the rumbling down below. Damn delicious! No worries on the packerz color. I will definitely throw those discs when the snow melts!! Thanks!!!!

Sill waiting for my other SS to say he got his loot and for Mike to post pictures... I'f he hasn't been drinking the beer

Thanks Ziggy!!

Buzz, Rhyno, Aftershock, Nuke, Skittles (the kids ate some before the picture), Mini and T-shirt.

I had never held an Aftershock, so I threw that one today. It's very cool. Very predictable.

IMG_20111205_165443.jpg

Thanks Ziggy!!

Buzz, Rhyno, Aftershock, Nuke, Skittles (the kids ate some before the picture), Mini and T-shirt.

I had never held an Aftershock, so I threw that one today. It's very cool. Very predictable.

IMG_20111205_165443.jpg

Love the CHAMP Rhyno!

Latest posts