• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I just kinda thought about this but, I havnt got mine yet!!!

images2-1.jpg

Now a word from our sponsor..........................

images5-1.jpg

images4-1.jpg

download-2.jpg

download2.jpg

download1.jpg

Arnt boobs just fun.

And now back to the waiting game...................................

got mine sent out today! two people in IA and OH should be expecting them on wednesday or thursday! hope you enjoy them!

Wel, work was crazy yesterday and I did not get off before the PO closed!
I'll be sending today at lunch, even if the building catches on fire!!!

I'm still waiting and hoping that the one last thing I ordered shows up...if it doesn't show up today, I will ship without. Two packages will be traveling north and one south from where I live. The two going north are both to states I travel through on my annual trip to Minnesota.

I have been very good at not snooping on who is sending to me, I saw when the number came up and had solomon send to who it was, but thanks to the magic of short term memory loss, I can't remember much about who they are, I can gather who one is from the hints, but not the other. But if I sent you the message then you aren't sending to me. lol :) I like to be surprised as much as everyone else, so I have refrained from looking at who is sending to me. The way solomon set it up is pretty awesome for that, since it's all numbers. :hfive:
glad you like my brainchild:thmbup:
put it on a flag pole and fly it from the back of your lifted truck on giant mudder type tires??? :D put it on the marketplace for a swap for a Discraft one from an Ace Race.. I'm sure you'd get some takers
I would trade you
Just sent out my SS gifts to the state where butter substitutes are not allowed to be served in its state prisons.
where do you find all these crazy facts?

huge props to solomon and fishy for running a top notch secret santa.

it's a lot of leg work and yall deserve more credit. i sent off my secret santa gift on nov 25th. lots of fun!

and last night i received my pimpin secret santa gift. HUGE thx to my SS! You Rock!!

Attachments

• Secret Santa.jpg
    Secret Santa.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 67

it's a lot of leg work and yall deserve more credit. i sent off my secret santa gift on nov 25th. lots of fun!

and last night i received my pimpin secret santa gift. HUGE thx to my SS! You Rock!!

You're welcome bro. Merry Christmas.

I'm still waiting and hoping that the one last thing I ordered shows up...if it doesn't show up today, I will ship without. Two packages will be traveling north and one south from where I live. The two going north are both to states I travel through on my annual trip to Minnesota.

Kentucky is on the way to Minnesota from SC!!! Could you be my SS!!!

thanks for that. it is much appreciated.
Bricks of fudge? Just sounds funny. You dont sell it by the gram do you?
stop it creepy santa