• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Imagine the pain if they made a GT alum send to someone with uga as an avatar. :sick::popcorn:

You'd probably get yellow and black discs, some tech swag, and maybe a reading primer or addition flashcards to help you along the way. :p

Not nice... and you defaced uga! Thats like a federal offense, like smashing a mail box! You can keep the reading primer I can see the score bored great! 31-17 :p

Wowza

Secret%252520Santa.jpg

Wow> Just blown away when I opened this!

Pearly Buzz
Stalker
Champ Spider
JLS!
All kinds of treats
A couple minis, that Ice Bowl one is awesome
Innova Bottle opener magnet
Microfiber towel
Lat 64 window sticker, DD Sticker
Discraft Hat < already wife swiped.
And a badass jackpack! A waterproof backpack that transforms into a waterproof jacket. And it holds 6 Discs easily. Perfect Fit.

Thanks Wabrown23!

I'm not planning on getting banned. But how long does it last for? I expect my package to arrive tomorrow and would love to see my recipients post. Someone is bothering me, and I don't get bothered easy. Off topic, but kinda on.

Carry on!

Last edited:
It's here!!!!

6475050965_456566ba11_z.jpg
[/url] DSCN0986 by zepphead33, on Flickr[/IMG]

What an awesome package! Got a SuperSoft Wizard, a KC Pro Roc, a Pro Leopard, and a Champion Aviar. Also got some stickers, a hat, a scorecard, some minis, Hot Hands, and the 2003 USDGC on DVD. Big thanks to Colorado for the package, I will be shipping tomorrow and hope my person will be as happy as I am. :)

Last edited:
I'm not planning on getting banned. But how long does it last for? I expect my package to arrive tomorrow and would love to see my recipients post. Someone is bothering me, and I don't get bothered easy. Off topic, but kinda on.

Carry on!

I think a ban can last as long as the mods/timg see fit. Backstory?