• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

My packages will be mailed this morning. Sorry they're going out late...I didn't get the final items till after Post Office closing time last night. My wife did comment on how nice the items looked last night and suggested I get some made for my kids...

granted i just mailed mine out yesterday but since they signed up neither of them have been active on this thread except one of them said like 2 words the other day. I sure hope they atleast post something when they get it.

granted i just mailed mine out yesterday but since they signed up neither of them have been active on this thread except one of them said like 2 words the other day. I sure hope they atleast post something when they get it.

brings back memories of the july secret santa :thmbdown:

Just checked tracking number. The package I sent was scanned into Denver tonight!

Just a tip, drink the beverage out of a pint glass. Don't drink it out of the bottle. I will PM you in the future to get a review on the discs I sent :)

:) is there any other way to drink good beer? It's like drinking wine, there is more to it than just a taste and alcohol, there is appearance and smell, texture, color.. all the things that go into drinking a finely crafted brew. :hfive:

Secret%252520Santa.jpg

Wow> Just blown away when I opened this!

Pearly Buzz
Stalker
Champ Spider
JLS!
All kinds of treats
A couple minis, that Ice Bowl one is awesome
Innova Bottle opener magnet
Microfiber towel
Lat 64 window sticker, DD Sticker
Discraft Hat < already wife swiped.
And a badass jackpack! A waterproof backpack that transforms into a waterproof jacket. And it holds 6 Discs easily. Perfect Fit.

Thanks Wabrown23!

Your Welcome! So a little back story on the JackPack, my wife grew up in Japan (military base) and has had that jacket for like 6 years, we just moved about 4 months ago and on Saturday we were unpacking the last few boxes that we had just tossed aside and this bad boy was in there. I instantly thought it was the coolest thing ever but the arms were just a little to short, lucky you! Hope you can use it!

Your Welcome! So a little back story on the JackPack, my wife grew up in Japan (military base) and has had that jacket for like 6 years, we just moved about 4 months ago and on Saturday we were unpacking the last few boxes that we had just tossed aside and this bad boy was in there. I instantly thought it was the coolest thing ever but the arms were just a little to short, lucky you! Hope you can use it!

I thought the JackPack was the beef jersey?

Nice package btw..... :hfive:

Just got correct Address yesterday afternoon so package is going out this morning. This gave me more time for one extra special shirt. GO BLUE

Well I mailed both mine the same time so I guess the other should be there today... Izzo Land.

agreed. I liked to know that my recipients were excited to get and were waiting. Also nice to know a bit about the person.

Yeah...the first one I sent was delievered last week and still no word! :thmbdown:

Hopefully the other two like their's. I sent them this week.