• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Oh. and my package left the USPS yesterday. so one day in transit. and tomorrow, somebody may be knocking on a door with a package instead of little pamphlets.

Well my package "should" have been delivered yesterday. Tracking doesn't even show it leaving FL though?!?!? ... I called USPS and they say the "2-3 days is normally expected on Priority* shipped items but it can take as long as 5 days in rare instances" I was like WTF ... WHERE exactly does it say that? Everything I can see as a customer says " In most instances, delivery is made in two (2) postal business days" or "2-3 day Priority shipped" nowhere, and I mean NO WHERE even in the FAQ's, fine print, not anywhere does it ever mention 5 days. And then to dismissively pass me off as a complainer on the phone is CRAP! No wonder you guys are going bankrupt and folks are finding other ways to ship things. OH and guess what else, even if it doesn't make it there in 5 days there's no refund on the shipping costs?!?! I was really taken off guard there as when you tell me that something's going to be there in 2-3 days ... then I call and you say dismissively "OH it can take as long as 5 days". If it's not there in 5 days I'm looking for some compensation! And, something other than "we'll put a tracer on it and find out what's holding it up".

I'm just say'n...

Last edited:
Yeah usps sucks. I had an issue with them a couple months ago that something was coming from up north and it bounced around 2 sorting facilities and sat at one of them for a week and they couldnt explain it that something that shouldve taken 3 days to get to me took 24 instead

granted i just mailed mine out yesterday but since they signed up neither of them have been active on this thread except one of them said like 2 words the other day. I sure hope they atleast post something when they get it.

Im hoping mine was received. It was delivered on Saturday, but my recipient hang been on since like september.

Yeah usps sucks. I had an issue with them a couple months ago that something was coming from up north and it bounced around 2 sorting facilities and sat at one of them for a week and they couldnt explain it that something that shouldve taken 3 days to get to me took 24 instead

That is what happens when the government is in charge.....and some people want them in charge of our medical/health care? No thanks.

Sir, we have a heart on route from Tucson but it will be 7-10 days so keep that little puppy a beatin' for us buddy!!

Mine still says its in GA but another package I shipped that day has been delivered...gack, Christmas season totally hoses the PO, its the only time they actually have to work and they aren't prepared.

Dog was barking at the door,,,,,
001-10.jpg

brings back memories of the july secret santa :thmbdown:

Yeah...the first one I sent was delievered last week and still no word! :thmbdown:

Hopefully the other two like their's. I sent them this week.
send them PM's
Well my package "should" have been delivered yesterday. Tracking doesn't even show it leaving FL though?!?!? ... I called USPS and they say the "2-3 days is normally expected on Priority* shipped items but it can take as long as 5 days in rare instances" I was like WTF ... WHERE exactly does it say that? Everything I can see as a customer says " In most instances, delivery is made in two (2) postal business days" or "2-3 day Priority shipped" nowhere, and I mean NO WHERE even in the FAQ's, fine print, not anywhere does it ever mention 5 days. And then to dismissively pass me off as a complainer on the phone is CRAP! No wonder you guys are going bankrupt and folks are finding other ways to ship things. OH and guess what else, even if it doesn't make it there in 5 days there's no refund on the shipping costs?!?! I was really taken off guard there as when you tell me that something's going to be there in 2-3 days ... then I call and you say dismissively "OH it can take as long as 5 days". If it's not there in 5 days I'm looking for some compensation! And, something other than "we'll put a tracer on it and find out what's holding it up".

I'm just say'n...
hey joe, kool down:)
So should we post positive feedback when we get our packages?
its up to you. it isnt a requirement and since its one way its up to you
Im hoping mine was received. It was delivered on Saturday, but my recipient hang been on since like september.
send a pm
Whoa, slow your roll. We're from the same state, remember? Come on Santa!
no idea what you talking about willis

Booyaaaa

001-40.jpg

DGCR Roc
DGCR Hornet
GL Fuse
Vibram Summit
2 Micro fiber towles
DGCR Score Cards
2 minis
2 Stickers
Mini Carabiner
DGCR Patch
Sharpie
Multi Tool with LED Light
American Flag Pin (The cat keeps running off with it)
A Lovely Card
Thank You SS, really AWSOOOOMMMMM. :hfive:

Latest posts