• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I am guessing I would be that guy from Indiana?
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/duckkiller73/ss2011.jpg
KC Pro Whippet
Champ Gator
Champ Archon (I can't wait to throw this thing. great color too!)
Disc golf score card
Cubs Keychain
Skysouth Koozie
Recycle disc sticker
A booklet of scorecards from gotta go gotta throw

Thanks for the hookup! Gotta thank Trenton too! Just started doing these this summer, having never traded or anything on here and stuck with the discs I know. So far I have received 5 discs and none have been molds I throw, but ALL OF THEM are ones that I have wanted to buy and just not broke down and done it yet! Thanks to all the participants who keep this going and to those north of me...I am waiting on one more piece b4 I can send mine out. I think you will be digging it!

that archon was my favorite of the two I had... and I don't just give away my gators very often ;)...
enjoy brotha!!
MerryHappy!!

So who is going to check the mail tomorrow even though it is Sunday? This guy will. Oh and nate you are excluded from this seeing as tomorrow is Monday in austrailia!

SS package is on it's way from sunny SoCal.
It's headed to...

6447860291_c23b0242ef.jpg

aww not me im 43

Holy cow Trenton. Just got back from USDGC to find this package at the house. I had gotten stiffed from the july SS so Trenton generously sent me a package and outdid himself. Thanks man!
IMAG0297.jpg

4 stash mini's
1 mini driver
1 discraft mini
bunch of sweet stickers
universal flight chart
ace race bag
ace race discs
sweet dyed cyclone
dga rogue
candy
anti-monkey butt (SWEET)
some hot nuts
and some glowsticks...wow to much, thanks

So I was one of the people who received a package from solomon today. I cannot begin to express how pumped I am right now, I was totally hooked up! This was what was in my "make up for being shafted in the summer SS" package:

Ace race package:
bag
2 ace race discs
mini

New Belgian Brewing died Challenger
Star Monster

8 minis
4 stickers
glow sticks
Marshall St Flight Guide
4 Sharpies
Bag of Smarties
Bag of Cracker Jacks
Bag if Tootsie Pops
Box of Mike n' Ikes
Bottle of Anti Monkey Butt

Like I said it was above and beyond and I just want to give a big THANK YOU to Solomon for organizing both SS's and taking care of everything!

4xWwfL1opFiM9s9u-eyBqg

Here are the packages I sent out

Just recieved the last disc that I ordered for my SS.
I'll be mailing on Monday to somewhere in PA!

Got home from playing some dg (which I actually played well) and had a package sitting by the door thought it was from my SS but I was wrong! but it turned out to be the dynamic disc mystery box which was crazy sweet! so it made up for not getting my ss package yet!