• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

One package is in AZ!!! Should be there maybe tomorrow.

That package came today, you are the man. Thanks!!!

I got hooked up by Chrisgeoguy! Here is a list of the loot...

173 Pink Soft Eclipse Glow Ion - insta-bagged
170 Pink/Purle Soft Vibram Summit - super floppy, interested to try out
166 Yellow P MD2 with Innova Christmas Stamp - A Chraistam Card on a disc...sweet!
Disc Caddie T-Shirt - fits like a dream
Uniquie Color Zing Mini
Innova Coozie - I like my beverage cold
2 Sharpies - who can't use these?
3 Coasters
Pack of Trident - notice the flavor, love it!
LED Flashlight - gonna be great for the glow league I am starting
DGCR Patch - super stoked, now where to put it?
4 Packets of Hot Chocolate - the wife stole these already
4 Stickers - already know where these will go
16 pack of Slim Jims - I already opened them and ate 4...don't judge me
Pink Triceratops - 10/10 no ink :p
Gray Army Guy - try to take this stuff away and I will put him to work!

Thanks again! I truly appreciate your generosity and I see that you did your research. Thanks!

Attachments

• DGCR Santa.jpg
    DGCR Santa.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 72
craigd you may have been Punk'd...

this is what I was thinking but didnt want to say anything

I think solomon.trenton is looking into it.

I hope so, if not :thmbdown: on Lake Plastic.. not sure what that is as the the only water hazards here probably contain Hepatitis and e.coli or are such small streams you can lean over and get your discs. You wipe those with bleach?

Perhaps it was a gag, but what if it wasn't? I hope someone would feel some shame for basically telling someone else the gift they received wasn't good enough, even though they were proud enough to post pictures. I am pretty sure I've seen people post about only receiving a disc or two....and other people have obviously received FAAAAAR more than they thought they would...

I guess in this case I HOPE you guys are right about this "joke box", and aren't just bashing someone's attempt to send an honest gift :thmbdown:

^ I think the fact that they were found in a lake and given as a gift is the thing id be concerned about. Hopefully it was just a prank though. I mean if you can't afford to give any discs away why sign up for SS in the first place?

^ I understand what you mean....but peoples circumstances can change rapidly. Someone could have more money than they know what to do with one minute, and lose a job or whatever else the next. And by then i could be too late to back out or whatever.

I do see your point about signing up....but then again as I stated ANY number of things could have happened.

In any case I don't know the story.....it just seemed sh*tty to bash on the guy without knowing the whole truth.

the lake part was what got me. sorry if it seemed like i was talking down about someone never meant it like that.

You know times are tough, but doubt anyone would go through a gift exchange if they didn't have the means to exchange. I was just playing with it, but....... if there is someone that is hurting right now I have more than enough plastic I would more than help them out this season. Just with the cardboard, and the lake first thought it was a prank.

Last edited:
^ I think the fact that they were found in a lake and given as a gift is the thing id be concerned about. Hopefully it was just a prank though. I mean if you can't afford to give any discs away why sign up for SS in the first place?

:thmbup: agree 100%

Say I signed up 5 months ago and everything was great than all of a sudden 4 weeks before ss I lose my job, nothing to be ashamed you just got to back out of the ss, let the guys who run it know about the situation, just because you cant afford something doesnt mean we have to kick you out! I do this for enjoyment and if sombody had to back out because of finacial issues, they wouldnt have to get me a thing and to me it would be that much greater buying for sombody who is alittle down in the dumps!!

I hope I don't get yelled at for my :doh:
Nope its all good
If they are indeed broke, let me know the addy i'll send an extra santa disc to you secret santa. Try to help a fellow DGCR'er out! :D
not nessecary.

on another note the sender said they were sorry but are going to try and send something out later in the month if they can.

Just got done with the unboxing...

The discs:

-S wizard
-Star Pumpkin Archon
-Star Gazelle from the factory store
-esp buzzz
-x comet

Other goodies:

-2 minis
-bacon candy cane :)( was a note giving me a heads up)
-godiva white vanilla bean
-cliff bar
-trader joe fruit snacks
-DD koozi and sticker
- Henry the talking gnome ( you can record messages and play it back in a gnome voice) the kids are loving it..the pre-recorded message is something from dora says my 3 year old ????
- 40 piece combat squad :hfive:
- usb extension

100MEDIA_IMAG0416.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0420.jpg

Thanks Santa!:thmbup:

It was in a message in Spanish because it sounded hilarious coming out of that gnome. So "from Dora" is a awesome catch by a 3 year old. I couldn't figure out where I put the tracking number yesterday. Made me nervous. Now I can worry about other things...such as rest of my Christmas list. 14 shopping days to go.

Feliz Navidad.

i got a disc from secret santa but i don't think i signed up? what's going on? much thanks from all parties involved!

Ok, I got my first package and let me say, wabrown23 WAY outdid himself!

IMAG0294.jpg

-champion destroyer
-cfr destroyer
-dx gator
-opto core
-evohpp voodoo
-2 packs of hand warmers
-birdie beads with a caribeaner
-sharpies (one of which my wife confiscated)
-minis
-innova bottle opener
-candy and enough suckers to feed a small pre-school class...
-handwritten letter

I can't thank you enough for everything in my pack. The letter ABSOLUTELY made my day.
merry christmas wabrown!!

....and to all a good night!

Glad you like it! Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well!