• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

The travel agent at the USPS tells me my packages had a long layover in the ATL last night but should be arriving in FL, KY and IL sometime today. They apparently needed to rest.

I am loosing Faith! My recipient is never going to post a picture, guess he did not like my gift. I am assuming he got it. The first attempt to deliver on Dec 5th, was uneventful, they left a delivery notice but the second attempt on the 8th was successful. But still no posts. I sent a PM asking if he had recieved the package, but no answer. My recipient is posting on other threads, but just not here. Half the fun is giving, but this isn't fun.

I am loosing Faith! My recipient is never going to post a picture, guess he did not like my gift. I am assuming he got it. The first attempt to deliver on Dec 5th, was uneventful, they left a delivery notice but the second attempt on the 8th was successful. But still no posts. I sent a PM asking if he had recieved the package, but no answer. My recipient is posting on other threads, but just not here. Half the fun is giving, but this isn't fun.

send another pm and if he doesnt respond by tomorrow send me one

When I saw the lake discs, I thought to myself..... I almost had to do something similiar. I was completely broke at thanksgiving, i wouldnt even have had enough for the shipping. but i did what I had to and sent a gift I would have been happy recieving. the point is, he at least sent something. werent there people who sent nothing last year?? i mean, the value of what he sent was most likely within the parameters of the deal. i feel like people jumped all over that too quick.

I was able to pick up SS #2 today. Awesome...just like the first one. It included...

A white DGA Rogue
A white Gateway Magic from the Bowling Green AM Championships
An orange Flagship Distance Drive from Skyiron

A yellow towel
Two packages of hand warmers
A head/ear warmer for winter golf

A bad of trailmix
And a reusable scorecard with the University of Kentucky logo.

Awesome. Love trail mix.

Thanks to my KY SS!!!

I was able to pick up SS #2 today. Awesome...just like the first one. It included...

A white DGA Rogue

A yellow towel

A bad of trailmix

Awesome. Love trail mix.

Thanks to my KY SS!!!
wheres my pics?

Forgot to add the picture to the post.

A white DGA Rogue

A yellow towel

A bad of trailmix

Awesome. Love trail mix.

Thanks to my KY SS!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts