• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 PDGA Pro World Disc Golf Championships: Monterey Bay, California

The chat was insane. There was no way to keep up with all that garbage. I'm not sure why anyone tried.

i couldnt get a clear broadcast for the life of me, but for some reason i kept trying to watch. it was definitely exciting to follow thems around and be in the scoop, regardless of the 1 frame per minute. ^^and i agree, a lot of the chat was ridiculous, but there was some good commentary which helped the lag.

Watched majority of the broadcast from my phone. When I did watch on the PC I did not bother with chat because it seemed filled with idiots. I enjoyed the coverage and agree DGP still has a ways to go production wise but its getting there. Wish they would have zoomed in on drives more, especially Schustericks ace yesterday. Congrats to Doss and Page Pierce, she deserved it.

lighten Up or turn it to full screen!

I REALLY appreciated all the coverage we received, but come on, asking the lead guys questions during the round??

The chat was insane. There was no way to keep up with all that garbage. I'm not sure why anyone tried.

I would have much rather seen a double-sized video than have that BS chat. Yes, I know I could go full-screen, but it's so grainy at that size that the smaller sized video is easier to watch.

I would have much rather seen a double-sized video than have that BS chat. Yes, I know I could go full-screen, but it's so grainy at that size that the smaller sized video is easier to watch.

as i said in an earlier page and FYI for future broadcasts, with DGP you can just go to their broadcast on the livestream site and get it without the chat, even with a nice popout video version so you can still troll DGCR with the broadcast in the corner :p

The chat feature would be really awesome if it was shared by 100 DGCR members, but unfortunately, it was crowded by 800 people like "ballsdeep" and their sniffling

nothing much man! From the sound of things it appears you are doing well.

Discraft sweep :)

so we r "idiots" bc we were having some fun??

if fun is putting down people trying really hard to better disc golf exposure and broadcasting yes you are an idiot!

There just are not enough people out there with good attitudes and positive thinking all they want to do is bring up the negative because it makes them feel better about themselves or something.

this, but in addition i know a lot of DGers that aren't internet whores like myself and many people on this forum

you have to pretty comfortable sitting in front of a pc for long periods of time to of enjoyed watching this coverage.

most people (DGers and non) aren't willing to stare at computer screen even when it's something they love. you have to be super comfortable with using computers imo and that's the main reason the viewer count was always 1400-1600

Huge amount of truth in this I believe. I wouldn't at all be surprised if I was one of maybe 2 or 3 people max in my home town that watched any of this coverage this week.

I really enjoyed the dgp.tv coverage this week and look forward to more in the future. Seeing the live ace the other day was fantastic as were many other shots. I've supported discgolfplant before and I will again so hopefully it will keep getting better.

One thing that sucked was that the livestream app wouldn't play the feed on my iPhone or my iPad. It plays other streams but this one was not mobile compatible. Would have made it soooooo much easier to be hanging out in the backyard with the kids if I didn't need to steal my wife's laptop to do it.

How about the cannon on Will too! That drive on 1 was a monster! :thmbup: