• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

Nice looking course and some sweet shots in there. But they might need to rethink their pars. It's an eagle-fest!! Three hole stretch with 10 out of the 12 scores as eagle? :|

Nice looking course and some sweet shots in there. But they might need to rethink their pars. It's an eagle-fest!! Three hole stretch with 10 out of the 12 scores as eagle? :|

That is literally the only thin I was thinking about while watching it. And how that one dude was dressed.

#3 from the Raaesporin Helmi vid is a super badass hole, props to the designer. i like the layout of that course a lot.

The guy who shot the video used what was on the scorecard rather than guessing what "true" par should be for those holes (basically the par 5s are par 4, everything else is a 3). Pars on the signs and scorecards are set for rec players at a lot of courses around here. Primarily a business decision since everything is pay-to-play. Might seem strange, but people feel a lot better about shooting their 67s when they are called -5 instead of +13, so they tend to come back more often because their -5 tells them they're "good" (till they hear about the players shooting -20 or better).

I was digging Jere's game, but man...that pitter patter run up starting grinding on me. :\

Man, your killin' tha mans style. He is probably singing a song as he starts steppin'.

He is trying to get his shot started on the "Good Foot".

Man, your killin' tha mans style. He is probably singing a song as he starts steppin'.

He is trying to get his shot started on the "Good Foot".

Hey no hate, he was crushing! Also, banging some deep putts. It was just....unique....maybe I'm just some lame-o backwoods American who's not up on Euro style haha:D

^He seems to be digging those Novas. Pretty sure he used one during the USDGC.

Latest posts