• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Vibram Open

Fortunately for the women, they're probably not playing that gold tee on 14. That's probably another hole where they'll play a shorter option (probably the original gold tee, which is no easy deuce either).

Haven't seen 16 as it is now, but looking at the tee sign map on the VO website, I can guess how it plays based on past experience. Definitely a tough hole for anyone to deuce unless they cleaned out that route significantly since the last time I was there. Chalk that one up as another tough par3.

17 is labeled as a par 4 on the live scoring and the tee sign now. Seems a fair number. A deuce there is definitely worthy of being called an eagle. Interestingly, 12 is listed as a par 3 on live scoring but a par 4 on the sign. Par 4 seems more appropriate. Unless it's fixed on the live scoring, we probably won't see any "birdies" there this week.

16 has been cleaned out a little bit, but it's still a tough line to hit. There are pics on Maple Hill's facebook page.

I didn't notice that about 17, probably the right move.

The new 12 can definitely be a two for big arms. It's a tough placement, but there will be a few birdie putts there.

How does Joe Bishop afford to travel the country playing all these big events? Jiminy Christmas.

Yeah, I spotted his name on the list this morning. This more than anything else is starting to make me regret my decision not to go down to Maple Hill for the week. I've seen McBeast and Schusterick and Wysocki and Nikko and all them in person before. I've never had the pleasure of witnessing the awesomeness of Mr. Bishop in person. Damn. :\

Yeah, I spotted his name on the list this morning. This more than anything else is starting to make me regret my decision not to go down to Maple Hill for the week. I've seen McBeast and Schusterick and Wysocki and Nikko and all them in person before. I've never had the pleasure of witnessing the awesomeness of Mr. Bishop in person. Damn. :\

Killing it. 5 over with 6 holes played! He beat McBeth current world champion by birdieing a hole! Boom headshot! Never gonna stop!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love live scoring? Nothing will beat the live scoring at the European open this year. They had real time updates on a blog with pictures and videos, as well as hole by hole scoring updates. It couldn't have been easy but it was wonderful.

How does Joe Bishop afford to travel the country playing all these big events? Jiminy Christmas.

He must be sponsored by Forum Snowboards. He even let them tattoo their logo on his forearm. Only an complete idiot would do that without getting paid. Oh wait......

He must be sponsored by Forum Snowboards. He even let them tattoo their logo on his forearm. Only an complete idiot would do that without getting paid. Oh wait......

I'm getting this dyemaxed

jXoMKV2l.jpg

Cam Todd finishes at even par despite being even on only three holes. Talk about an up and down day!

How are they doing the updating? Doesn't show anyone out on the course.

How are they doing the updating? Doesn't show anyone out on the course.

It looks like the scores are being entered one card at a time after they've finished.

It looks like the system broke down a bit and the "live" aspect is not happening.

Agreed, Worst Live Scoring Ever.

I don't know about that. It's not every day you see someone live tweeting a picture of someones empty Monster energy drink can.

If you aren't on the edge of your seat after that then you need to liven up a bit!

I don't know about that. It's not every day you see someone live tweeting a picture of someones empty Monster energy drink can.

If you aren't on the edge of your seat after that then you need to liven up a bit!

What is little frog?

^the guy filming that is wasted and or just horrible!

Latest posts