• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Vibram Open

I haven't played for a very long time but just looking at that round compared to the competition, that is INSANE!

There were 12 people from Maine in the Vibram, highest rep'd state below MA and CA.

And I bet most of the people on this list were well aware of what Tyler was doing. Sorry your beloved didn't pull out the W....

Maine Players Standing.

The reference was all Maine was watching - not the Mainers playing. Again, if you're calling Mainers local then you have to let Massachusians into Maine as locals . . . That aint happening since the last thing Mainers want is company in their paradise!!! :)

The reference was all Maine was watching - not the Mainers playing. Again, if you're calling Mainers local then you have to let Massachusians into Maine as locals . . . That aint happening since the last thing Mainers want is company in their paradise!!! :)

:) LOL I was only calling him local to Maine. That was his first time at Maple Hill. He got up early Wednesday to walk the course before the 5 player play in.

No one in Maine other than golfers where watchng. All our courses are private so even less of the general public know what disc golf is.... :doh:

Are Massachusians Massachusians? Massachusettans? Massachewers? Massachutans?

Next year's Vibram winner will be Nate Doss.

A:
The new official term for a Massachusetts native is Massachusett. This pays homage to the indigenous people of the land who called themselves the Massachusetts (singular: Massachusett)

Last edited:
The official term for a Massachusetts resident is M*******.

Signed,
A born M*******.

:)

Boo to the censor.

Missed stamped champion teebird 169 for hole 16

image.png

AMAZING golf lately!!

If you come back to the thread,

Rating aside, which round do you think was more satisfying for you, last at this years Memorial or the last one here at the Vibram?

i commented to a friend after seeing you throw that hole, 'wow, ive never seen an eagle fly so straight on a 500ft line.' that was some inspired play today. what was that you were looking at on 16... a snake i assume?

how you are not ranked #1 i dont understand. great shooting! Congrats on another victory!

He won the KCWO, Master's Cup, Euro Open, WORLDS, and now the Vibram. Second place at the Memorial, GBO, and Texas States. Heck of a year Paul.

Latest posts