• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Fun Fact- Oak Grove is THE oldest Disc Golf Course being the first with baskets designed and installed by Steady Ed. It felt historically significant to play there for sure.

Funner fact: Oak Grove may very well be the oldest PERMANENT course with pole hole targets in the country, but there were more than a few permanent (and temporary) object courses around before Steady Ed invented the pole hole.

2014 GCC FPO Round 1

Can't say I haven't felt like that before, but Kelsey's putting is pretty painful to watch, especially on the last hole.

Last edited:
2014 GCC FPO Round 1

Can't say I haven't felt like that before, but Kelsey's putting is pretty painful to watch, especially on the last hole.
Can't wait for more. And yes, she needs to work on her putting or at least on her confidence while putting.

I have to think she had some issue with her hand or something. Her putts looked totally unnatural on some of those misses. I thought she lacked touch on her upshots as well.

somebody please make that into a gif. That was possibly the worst putt I've ever seen.

:thmbup:
I have to think she had some issue with her hand or something. Her putts looked totally unnatural on some of those misses. I thought she lacked touch on her upshots as well.
I doubt she had anything wrong with her hand. She was throwing just fine, shes was just putting terribly. To me it seemed like she was either putting to quickly or she stood there & thought about it to much. Her putting motion was very inconsistent, it never looked the same twice. During a few putts she even looked like she wasn't aiming at all. Maybe she let the pressure of the tourney get to her or she could just be a crappy putter. No disrespect to her but I don't think shes as good as shes rated. Her rating is currently 902, though it has been discussed before but for women just showing up in some tourneys guarantees them top 3. She got 15th in Worlds in 2013, which is hard to believe. Is there that big gap in skill between the top females in the world & most of their competitors? Jessica Weese has a great sidearm & a decent backhand. Shes a well balanced player & her putting was good as well. There's a reason she got 9th in Worlds & 6th at the USWDGC in 2013. I hope my post didn't come off as me making fun of Kelsey or downing female disc golfers, that wasn't my intent. I just commented with my observations. I also think pro women disc golf needs more elite competitors.

2013 Masters cup, Sunday round, part 2, hole 19. Vid is on my channel. On my phone or I'd link it.

Thanks! Just watched it again. Bummer. It was more horrible luck than bad putting, but there's still no way that putt should be missed.

Love your coverage, btw. :thmbup:

i bet the camera got to her like it does so many. the funny thing is if you look like 5ish holes in after all of those missed putts she was still beating Page....

and Weese got game.

Every missed putt from Kelsey just meant we got to stare at her beauty a bit longer.

Thanks! Just watched it again. Bummer. It was more horrible luck than bad putting, but there's still no way that putt should be missed.

Love your coverage, btw. :thmbup:

Yeah there is, its called sketchy baskets.

Every missed putt from Kelsey just meant we got to stare at her beauty a bit longer.

:clap: hell I think its time to teach her some grip and putt technique.

ill help her anytime.. its like she doesn't know what to do with the disc :eek:

Latest posts