• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Who are you do tell Nikko what helps his game? Somebody upthread said he had several "meltdowns" (that is vastly exaggerated IMO). How did he win if playing pissed off never helps?

Why would you think it is up to "someone like Nikko" to maintain another players buzz? People should grow up and assume responsibility for their own buzz.

If someone is so highly sensitive to different personalities, different styles of play, different intensity levels, etc....maybe they should stay hidden in their basement at home with the curtains drawn and not take that risk of potentially injuring their delicate constitutions by interacting with other diverse types of people.

I guess you missed the post right before yours about his behavior being illegal.

I forget what tourney it was, but there was a video posted not too long ago where he melted down horribly. He should've been warned and then penalized until he got himself back under control. How his cardmates didn't speak up is beyond me.

How about this for everyone defending him: it's not worthy of a courtesy violation, and his fits aren't objectively bad, but he is a little b1tch.

If what he's doing isn't worthy of a courtesy violation then neither is reallyyyyyy working him. Push all his buttons and send him off the edge. He's a weak minded fool and would be easy to break for even just a decent troll. Everybody walks on eggshells with this dude, I don't understand why.

So basically the players don't want to piss him off or get on his bad side by calling a violation. I'm fine with his behavior mostly. It's just a few times where I've seen or read he crossed the line. He certainly doesn't help promote the sport like he says in a good light when he continually bitches about every little bad shot or break.

How about we start a thread about Nikko and keep the this thread focused on the task at hand?

257.gif

952.gif

I think it's pathetic how people hate on Nikko for every little thing he does. Like none of you guys ever lose your cool a little bit.

Does he do it more than most? Sure.

I think many people are just looking for a reason to hate on the guy, because he would dominate every last one of us on the course.

You couldn't just wait for the mods to get pissed and move the discussion? :p

If they move the discussion, the whole thread is in danger of the Landfill. This way they can just move most of the crap from here into the new thread and landfill it instead. :)

Those 4 missed birdies on hole 5 was crazy. You rarely see those guys missing those putts, and all of them missing at the same hole from what looked like inside the circle was odd for sure. Bad juju going on… Weird huh?

Those 4 missed birdies on hole 5 was crazy. You rarely see those guys missing those putts, and all of them missing at the same hole from what looked like inside the circle was odd for sure. Bad juju going on… Weird huh?

There is some crazy depth of field effect going on in some of those "over the shoulder" putt shots that makes them look like really short putts until they miss badly. (Or you see the next guy, with a closer lie, from a side on shot)

At first I wasn't sure which one you were talking about, but then I realized you meant the #5 basket, which is actually hole 8 on the map.

Yea those were some pretty bad misses. I bet Jared was just saying to himself, "don't miss, don't miss, don't miss", even though he was the closest XD

Was there wind in effect on that hole or something? I was surprised by that as well...

Her forehand is amazing. I'm so jealous.

Edit: upon further viewing so is her backhand.

Last edited: