• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I could have sworn I heard and briefly saw Big Jerm come in and congratulate the winner towards the very end. It looked like he changed shirts to a gray t-shirt, but it definitely sounded like him. Anyone good at discerning human speech? :) Not that he or anyone should care a whole lot (I'd struggle with being all jolly if I shot a +5 on a hole to lose a tournament), but I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt and would like to think the guy in the gray t-shirt was him.

I mean I don't see him come in and say anything but it's a video that's edited. It's very possible that Big Jerm congratulated him at a different time and that shot was either cut or not filmed.

Anybody else notice Dennis is wearing a Prodigy hat?

I mean I don't see him come in and say anything but it's a video that's edited. It's very possible that Big Jerm congratulated him at a different time and that shot was either cut or not filmed.

Anybody else notice Dennis is wearing a Prodigy hat?

I did. But I brushed it aside. I wear an Innova hat and I'm not on the team. I just happen to have it. Could be the same thing. I was trying to see if he was using their discs. I thought that might be a more telling sign.

I was lost on how koling took a +5 on that hole.

Kinda not surprising that everyone else on the lead card stayed around to congratulate Dennis, yet Jeremy isn't seen after his last putt.

how would you feel after that kinda meltdown. still shoulda congratulated the guy though. awesome video. lots of drama lol

Jerm was too busy to congratulate the winner because he was busy setting fire to that hole he +5'd.

Wasn't the hole's fault.

Dennis is a good dude. Glad to see him take this one with a good attitude and smooth game.

My first try for filming and cutting tigether a Final 9. Unfortunately my camera is 8 yeras old and wasn't even expensive back then. Just don't press 720p and then attack your computer because it won't get HD, it's not your computer... :popcorn:

Simon is hands down my favorite player to watch. That roller he threw on #16(?) was life threatening.

Was watching the last Paul McBeth Diaries video, from the KCWO and noticed this-

41ecRwX.jpg

That's my disc, CTP on the hole. Suck it Paul.

anyone record the skins at maple hill? i think the video i found is private.

also where is link to final round of 2013?

DGM 122 - The Final 9 @ the 23rd Annual Seneca Soiree

I loved this video because I just went and played Seneca for the first time last month. I also loved this video because on Hole 27 I got to watch these pros throw rollers and **** trying to get to a 507' hole, and when I was there I just threw one down there in the air and was 20' from the basket.

Played with Dennis a couple weeks ago. He doesn't throw any Prodigy, only Innova in his bag.

View attachment 47988

My wife plays disc golf and is hoping for more videos of ladies tournaments.
Happy disc golf wife, happy disc golf life. Please help. Did anyone film the ladies in Japan?

Loved the coed finals from the Majestic & K.C. Wide Open. My wife & I were both able to enjoy the top men and ladies playing together. Keep that coming.

Latest posts