• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I know I've been asked not to dip during tournaments, and I've seen people with e - cigarettes asked not to smoke as well. Guess It all depends on how laid back the TD is. If I'm asked, I don't do it. It's a pretty gross habit, after all.

Nice collaboration guys. And the course looks amazing. Hole 18 has to be a blast to empty the bag on.

To everyone who says stuff about Feldberg,

I watched him yesterday in Rochester, and the guy was freakin awesome. He was by far the most friendly out of any Pro.

Absolutely amazing shots and a really neat interview. It was really cool hearing some of Stu's perspectives about the game and the players. Oh, and McBeast signed a baby :clap:

I like Feldy, he seems cool until he starts to fall apart. Were human and I understand that you expect so much of your self and when you f-up shots you know you should nail ( especially at his level of play ), emotions can happen. He just needs some cheese with his WHINE of the round.

I also like to pull for the guy ( and consider myself a fan ), he can start a tourney strong and stay at the top for a round or two. He has trouble finishing though....I cant blame him, it happens to all of us as we get old :eek: ! There is still two rounds left to play.

His lack of the strong finish says at least one thing...he is consistent with that part of his game lately. Not trying to hate, just calling it as I see it.

I hope Simon can pull it off. He is due for a bigger win here in the states.

Well time to eat crow! Feldy Delivered! He lead the majority of the tourney, went down 2 strokes near the end, made them back up AND forced a playoff by hitting a nice looong putt. I know there was some luck for that to go in but, things gotta go your way sometime.

I also cant believe that Feldy shut down Simon on the 1st playoff hole!

Cant wait to catch up on the vids and get to see the final and playoff!

Guess I need to root against the guy more...when I wrote him off he busted out the win!

As for Simon, he is young and has got time to grab a big win in the States.

Well time to eat crow! Feldy Delivered! He lead the majority of the tourney, went down 2 strokes near the end, made them back up AND forced a playoff by hitting a nice looong putt. I know there was some luck for that to go in but, things gotta go your way sometime.

I also cant believe that Feldy shut down Simon on the 1st playoff hole!

Cant wait to catch up on the vids and get to see the final and playoff!

Guess I need to root against the guy more...when I wrote him off he busted out the win!

As for Simon, he is young and has got time to grab a big win in the States.

It may not have been a major or NT, but Simon did win the Glass Blown Open, which had a full field of the top pros.

That was awesome. Heck he gave up on #14 or #15 saying Lizzard was untouchable playing a hot round. Feldy the finisher.

footage from this past weekend The Toronto Island Maple Leaf, Round 3 .... no snow here in Canada, yet ;)

This is from the short tees ... Will Schusterick, Ricky Wysocki, Kim Scott-Wood, Simon Lizotte & greg Grootenboer.

Latest posts