• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Worlds Videos

I was at Worlds spectating and that video from McFly captured it really well. The most amazing thing is that ever single one of the putts in the playoff were dead center. None of them were even in question despite a couple of them being near the circle's edge. If it weren't for that tree, they might still be playing.

Minus Ricks putt on the 4th playoff hole. That shouldn't have stuck.

Don't even say that....Apollo did not make it...:(

Don't wishin' no bad ju-ju onto Nate D !!!! :thmbdown:

Man, we need some more videos up in this piece!

Working on it!

so only two rounds from worlds from ccdg? What can I look forward to coming out?

around 50 videos. I'm really hoping to get the first vids out next week, after that they should come pretty fast and consistently.

Thanks for linking that :)

Must..have...Worlds...CCDG...youtubes...

Royalhgnss: If Ben is the one lagging here, please let me know so I can get his Dad to whip him into an Editing frenzy ;)

Must..have...Worlds...CCDG...youtubes...

Royalhgnss: If Ben is the one lagging here, please let me know so I can get his Dad to whip him into an Editing frenzy ;)

Any updates on when these could be expected?

Sorry guys, been crazy busy these last couple weeks. I filmed the SD Open this weekend too. I'll see if I can't get one done tonight. Round 2 lead card. Nikko, Ricky, Avery and Brinster. We still have 2 other round 1 videos to do, and commentary on the round 1 super card, but I won't keep you guys waiting anymore.

I absolutely understand that you guys are busy. I just want to give another huge Thank You to everyone who was there doing the filming. Getting it all put together after the fact is obviously a huge task and I am certainly thrilled that you are doing it.

Again, just want to say Thank You one more time.

Appreciate that guys!

I was good on my word. Round 2 lead card part 1 is up. I'll try to get Part 2 up tomorrow.

Apparently the audio commentary is a little quiet, I'll upload another version with louder audio, hopefully tonight.

Thanks for the new video!

I know you are busy, and have a job, and a wife and kid, and gotta play some DG in there too. So its much appreciated.

Latest posts