• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear

He got a lucky bounce there before it curled back in. Funny how our game (like most sports) is one of millimeters.

Either way, that was a sick roll.

Alright it's moving day.... I'm envisioning Paul staging yet another legendary comeback to win it over the field... who's with me?

Alright it's moving day.... I'm envisioning Paul staging yet another legendary comeback to win it over the field... who's with me?

He certainly has a chance. But he'll likely need to be perfect to win.

Come on Will!!

Just out of curiosity, I noticed that the baskets have an orange line attached to them. Is that for measuring off the circle?

Still pulling for Sexton. Like his game a lot. Well rounded, smart and none of that "throw over everything" BS.

Has anyone noticed the Am totals appear to have an extra 14 throws added to their total?

In what way? All the math seems to add up correctly to me.

Unless you're referring to their "To Par" numbers, in which case the par hasn't been set properly in the tournament manager. Looks like it's set to the default par of 54. But that has zero effect on anything else. It's a meaningless number.

Still pulling for Sexton. Like his game a lot. Well rounded, smart and none of that "throw over everything" BS.

I'm generally with you. The Big Hyzer route game is pretty boring (albeit effective), but Shusterick's 404' sky hyzer blew my mind. I play 40+ days at Milo per year, and I have NEVER EVER seen anyone so much as look up at the sky from that teebox, nevermind actually try to crush that monster drive.
I had to rewatch it tens times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVVKl5gNFFY

Start at 12:13.

In what way? All the math seems to add up correctly to me.

Unless you're referring to their "To Par" numbers, in which case the par hasn't been set properly in the tournament manager. Looks like it's set to the default par of 54. But that has zero effect on anything else. It's a meaningless number.

I'm watching some friends' scores and, though it's easy to determine their "to par" scores, it's distracting to see the disparity between their "to par" scores to their level of play. For example, my buddy Kansas Chris is leading advanced with 959 and 1016 rated rounds, so seeing +14 is visually jarring. Not world shaking, but definitely a WTF? moment.

I root for everyone to win, but I expect McBeth to. I'd actually like to see Rick pick this one off. He's had a turbulent season to date and I loved his battles with Paul last year.