• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 BHMO

Miamisms

Eagle Member
So this is the first year I have the chance to actually go and see this shindig. According to PDGA.com, looks like theres no notable pros. I thought this was a pretty respectable and high tier tourney? Why is no one signed up? or am I just looking in the wrong place

Last year it was a NT, so everyone went. This year it's an A tier, so will not attract nearly as many big names.
I think it's on the rotating schedule.

Yea not being an NT this year definitely hurt this year. Also, being a few days after worlds ends, I am sure a lot of the mid level pros are probably looking forward to a week at home. Though, there seem to be a lot of guys signed up for Mad City in Wisconsin....

Eagle is listed as registered for the MCO as well, although that was last updated two days ago.

I was talking to someone from Discmania USA on Tuesday. The person told me that Eagle changed his mind and decided to compete in the BHMO instead of the MCO.

Latest posts