• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

The first show is today at 1pm EST/11am MST. The Battle of Vista showdown featuring Simon Lizotte, Cale Leiviska, JohnE McCray, and Nate Sexton.

I imagine the live coverage will begin on Wednesday following the "super card" teeing off at 2:02pm MST (4:02 EST). And I'd also expect similar times for the following days.

Crap already missed some DG. Ok will this be available again on YouTube anyone know?

Played Fountain and Fiesta today, although it was rainy at Fountain so the teepads were slick. Might try to swing by again tomorrow.

Fiesta is pretty fun, not as bad as I thought it would be. There are a few throwaway short Par 3s, but some of the longer Par 3s near the water are cool, good holes. The Par 4 on the front (#7?) is a tough shot, tricky green to try to land on.

How busy was Fiesta?

Ít was pretty busy. Me and my buddy started with just two of us, then picked up with a couple other guys who were waiting every hole. Then by the last 3 holes there were like 10 people in a group just trying to finish by dark.

I imagine it was that way all afternoon, but if you had a 4-some you could probably play a full round with practice shots and such in about 2 hours.

I wonder if the fourth guy in the last tee time, feels a little like the random no name character that gets beamed down to the planet with the main characters , on a star trek episode, lol.

I wonder if the fourth guy in the last tee time, feels a little like the random no name character that gets beamed down to the planet with the main characters , on a star trek episode, lol.

He's the reigning Am Worlds Champ, which I'm sure is why he was chosen for that spot. He's probably played in front of crowds before. In front of cameras? Who knows?

He's the reigning Am Worlds Champ, which I'm sure is why he was chosen for that spot. He's probably played in front of crowds before. In front of cameras? Who knows?

I'm fairly certain they filmed Am Worlds, especially the final 9 :|

:p

today is check in and practice. coverage starts tomorrow. smashboxx will be following the "Super Card"

Im gonna try not to see the results for this event, and I was wondering if the guys filming have an idea of when vids might be posted? I know that editing isn't easy and takes awhile and im not trying to rush you, I just don't want to open this thread anymore than is needed.

I'll be laying in the commentary on Sunday, so look for a Monday or Tuesday release from SpinTV. We're bringing Big Jerm back in for the Front 9...and I'll leave the Back 9 a mystery for now!

Also good luck to everybody competing. If y'all see me out there be sure to say hi and introduce yourself! I love meeting fans and critics alike!

Looks like around 3:45 EST, since the super card tees off at 4:02 EST (2:02 MST).