• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

I was talking to a friend of mine, he said that he would bet that mcbeth was in such a hurry to get over to watch the ladies last night, that he left it sitting somewhere and forgot about it.

Nope his caddy had it with him on his back when Paul was carrying Allen's.

I was talking to a friend of mine, he said that he would bet that mcbeth was in such a hurry to get over to watch the ladies last night, that he left it sitting somewhere and forgot about it.

Except that during the broadcast, they showed and commented on the fact that Paul's caddy still had Paul's bag on as they walked with Jennifer (and Paul carried her bag).

Is it just me or does Nikko's Fly Life shirt look just like Big Jerm's Prodigy shirt? Same color blocking, etc. Can't tell on the feed if Nikko's says Prodigy across the back.

I'm willing to bet they're the same basic shirt, I think a lot of the Prodigy players had Flylife shirts with Prodigy branding on them as well

Koling has made great strides with his composure, I'm actually having fun watching him.

I've been really turned off tourney footage in the past when he would freak out and hit himself the entire round. It also felt like that was one of his weaknesses on the course in the past (getting stuck in his own head).

So is Paul still throwing all new to him plastic or was his bag found, because he just crushed that approach shot.

His bag wasn't found, but I doubt he's throwing new to him plastic. He's probably throwing back-ups and practice discs. Like most pros, he probably has 2-3 backups for every disc in his regular bag, and he's thrown them all at some point.

I'm willing to bet they're the same basic shirt, I think a lot of the Prodigy players had Flylife shirts with Prodigy branding on them as well

I think they might be Domino's Pizza x-outs

This course is a joke. How does this represent DG at its highest levels??!!

Talking about courses that are a joke, I played a lot with Big Jerm when he was just starting out at Cam Yards in a night league I ran. This course reminds me a lot of that (seriously). Maybe that is why he has reclaimed the lead on this course (unseriously). :D I'll text him and ask him.

Talking about courses that are a joke, I played a lot with Big Jerm when he was just starting out at Cam Yards in a night league I ran. This course reminds me a lot of that (seriously). Maybe that is why he has reclaimed the lead on this course (unseriously). :D I'll text him and ask him.

This the course they added to the tournament to make room for more players after people got shut out, right?

That said, I'm not seeing how it's any different than the other two courses they're playing out there. Fairly open, lots of OB, and easy to go low for these top players as long as they keep it in-bounds. All the talk before today was that there wasn't going to be much movement because the course was "too easy" yet there's all kinds of movement amongst the top 12 so far. Guys going real low and guys struggling.

Just another reason to separate out the Open and Women into their own event where they don't have to share courses and facilities with lower divisions. Holding concurrent am A-tiers and age divisions waters down NT events, IMO.

Really? I played Warwick a couple days after Brinster had played there. Maybe I should shoot him an email?

Some of the holes look cool, but throws along walls, foam padding on a tree off the tee pad, tee pads and baskets right next to ramshackle huts??? Its that aspect that doesn't show well in my book....not just the easy/boring nature of many of the holes.

Last edited:
Some of the holes look cool, but throws along walls, foam padding on trees off the tee pads, tee pads and baskets right next to ramshackle huts??? Its that aspect that doesn't show well in my book....not just the easy/boring nature of many of the holes.

That was what I was getting at with my first sentence though...it was thrown into the mix last minute. Not a ton of time to perfect the design and pretty it up.

But really, having the Ams and the age divisions as part of the event is what really necessitated using this place at all.

Why was Zoe andyke throwing outlaws, super OS and not getting much distance from them (always hyzering out early, go figure?

But Jennifer Allen can really drive tho!

Latest posts