• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

When a pool shuffle is done at Worlds, ties go to the lower PDGA number even though Eagle and Paul played in the same pool before the shuffle.

Looks like we all spoke too soon, must've been an error...the first 4 scores posted and it had Eagle with the top card.

Ranking ties using lower PDGA number is the standard way it's been done at Worlds when Big Dog or I have done the shuffle but maybe he wasn't doing it this year and an alternative method was used.

Last edited:
"We know you have the power above the belt, but it's all about what you do below it that counts."

"You look like you've lost some weight, Crazy."

"Nope, I just left it in the suitcase."

"There's a lady with a sack of poop on the sidewalk wanting to watch.

There she is again, that lady with the sack of poop."

why only lead card on live scoring?

oh, just added 2nd and 3rd cards

Wow, eagle 3 on hole 3... Entirely doable for these guys but by no means easy. That's awesome.

Now I'm waiting for that eagle on hole 9 - one of my favorite holes in disc golf.

Filming that.

717YL7PgNlL._SX355_.jpg

Wow, eagle 3 on hole 3... Entirely doable for these guys but by no means easy. That's awesome.

Now I'm waiting for that eagle on hole 9 - one of my favorite holes in disc golf.

HB Clark said he rolled twice yesterday on 9 and had a putt for 3 but laid up for a drop-in 4.

Latest posts