• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Wow, eagle 3 on hole 3... Entirely doable for these guys but by no means easy. That's awesome.

Now I'm waiting for that eagle on hole 9 - one of my favorite holes in disc golf.

The risk/reward on trying to get a 3 on #3 is the challenge. You have to finish the disc so straight, my guess is two absolute crushes with a Teebird and a really long putt. I couldn't fathom pulling out a Destroyer on that hole.

And I'm a poor lefty so I thought #9 was yucky.

Is there a live stream of McBeth's card somewhere? They are showing the women on livestream right now.

No, they are filming the ladies all day. No cell coverage at the MPO course. CCDG is there.

The risk/reward on trying to get a 3 on #3 is the challenge. You have to finish the disc so straight, my guess is two absolute crushes with a Teebird and a really long putt. I couldn't fathom pulling out a Destroyer on that hole.

And I'm a poor lefty so I thought #9 was yucky.

I think I remember watching video in the past of someone having a look at a 3 at one of the PFDO's... Might have even been McBeth, I forget. Maybe Schusterick. Definitely a high speed driver involved for the second shot to get up that hill.

I have a feeling a lot of people think #9 is yucky. It reminds me of a meaner #12 at Nevin long. I can't imagine how nasty that approach shot is for a lefty with all that danger.

How many strokes down going into this round would McBeth have to be for everyone to think he was out of it? 12? 15? 18?

Better or worse for the guys on the top card McBeth being on the second card? You think they are wondering how he is doing?

How many strokes down going into this round would McBeth have to be for everyone to think he was out of it? 12? 15? 18?

Better or worse for the guys on the top card McBeth being on the second card? You think they are wondering how he is doing?

They gotta be thinking it, but I suppose as pros they learn to play their game and not worry about the field.

Live scoring shows Des Reading with an eagle 3 on 7 at SRU. Had to be a fairway throw-in. Lefty play on Deer 9 might be BH roller then play to the shelter and over the wooden fence. The fence route works for righties, too.

I think I remember watching video in the past of someone having a look at a 3 at one of the PFDO's... Might have even been McBeth, I forget. Maybe Schusterick. Definitely a high speed driver involved for the second shot to get up that hill.

I have a feeling a lot of people think #9 is yucky. It reminds me of a meaner #12 at Nevin long. I can't imagine how nasty that approach shot is for a lefty with all that danger.

The drive is the tricky one for the LHBH. I'd probably just Thumber off the tee to eliminate the risk. Approach is definitely a forehand though. The first time I saw the last 300' of the hole, I was in total WTF mode. Once you see the line, it's more doable.

The initial teeshot at DL is really, really challenging for a lefty compared to Nevin 12.

Last edited:
So, this is a bit late but I didn't find it anywhere in the rules...

Where might we find this "Classic Verticality" rule. Is it classic meaning "old" or classic as in "not official but we all did it"?

There's a few places on my courses where this can happen, a low area a disc can get under, and very difficult to even put a foot there, when you could mark the lie directly above without issue.

crazy creepy whisper: "to the woman with the dog watching from the dog park.... please keep the dog quiet while Sarah [Hokum] putts"

Dang Ricky coming strong too!

#Nikko2015 #4xMcBeast #SockiBombs #AnyoneButWillS

crazy creepy whisper: "to the woman with the dog watching from the dog park.... please keep the dog quiet while Sarah [Hokum] putts"

Did the woman whisper back?

0K4HQ0Z.gif

Latest posts