• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

He's played what, 1 tournament?

It's about getting a return on investment, especially in disc golf which is in no way a high exposure activity. I guarantee that Mike Cook has done more for the MVP/Axiom brands with his YouTube page and online presence than any tournament playing pro ever could. His page and ringing endorsements reach a lot of people.

just check these forums to find how many.people started throwing MVP or at least tried an MVP disc because they came across his videos. I hear it all the time when I'm talking to people about Hucking Aces. SpinTV is for sure the go-to YouTube page for discers but believe me when I say that Mike C ' s is right up there with anyone else.

If only I had thought to edit footage of my rounds to make it look like I birdie every single hole every single time I could have had a cool YouTube channel! Dang it

Will seems heavily involved promoting/running the Par2 challenge, doubt he would go through all of that if he was planning on leaving any time soon. Nikko seems to be the most likely to bounce.

Will was pretty much our contact for getting their new baskets in at our course, oddly none of the sales reps ever got anything moving on that count. He is very heavily promoting the Prodigy stuff, and the Par 2. All the talk was him being there for a while.

They both were already on Innova.

Any your point is? I think that Will threw more confidently with Innova.

I'd love both of them to go back, I feel like Prodigy guys have a big gang and a great sense of comradery. I'd like for schusterick, wysocki, and Mcbeth to all be on the same team. I know it'll never happen again, but oh well.

I still don't understand the purpose of your post.

Any your point is? I think that Will threw more confidently with Innova.

I'd love both of them to go back, I feel like Prodigy guys have a big gang and a great sense of comradery. I'd like for schusterick, wysocki, and Mcbeth to all be on the same team. I know it'll never happen again, but oh well.

I still don't understand the purpose of your post.

... and I don't understand the purpose of your post. Daydreaming about what pros you wish would just drop their current sponsors and go back to their old ones? :rolleyes:

From his facebook page - it appears Terry Gallops has dropped his sponsor and is going without this year...

Woo Hoo! More news!

Can you give me the low down on who Terry is so I can cheer for him this year?

Tall dude that plays in the Carolinas and is on a bunch of mcflysohigh videos. He is quite good...but one tier down from the top level it seems. I only know from being a video junkie, etc...

Terry won at least one of those videos. I became a fan then. Not because he won, but because he was so genuine in his post victory "speech". But yeah, shaved head, vest, throwing thumbers= Terry. Who was he sponsored by?

Latest posts