• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

17 years.
4? rounds each year
150? Players each year
Not one lefty/forehand across the lake on 18 for the monster eagle. No thumbers over the woods.

You do the math.

Message board D is strong in here...

Terry was recording some of the distance prelims. Im sure he will be at the finals.

From the clouds above looked like some good air for d. Hope somebody got some footage of the distance throws.

The long drives go to the right of the main cluster of trees that is about 550 out, and drop off the hill.

Has anyone ever tried to go left on 18. like the whole pond? its 647 seems like at least 1 of them could make that.

Funny that you said this, I watched Simon try to do it while playing a practice round, he still finished about 100 feet short and in the water:doh:

"Unfortunately tonight's Insider Show will be out an hour behind the original schedule due to technical difficulties. Stay tuned. #USDGC2015" -@usdgclive

Personally I'm pulling for mcbeth. I think it's good to have a dominant player in the game. Gives something for the others to shoot for. I hope he gets the illusive usdgc for him and his fans.

Where is the Insider show being shown?

It will show up as a live stream on YouTube under spin tv channel. I know they were behind schedule tonight but I would expect it to be on time the rest of the week

Wasn't someone here saying something to effect of Nate being "too old" to be competitive anymore? :|

After meeting him in person a few years back (nicest pro I've met, and he had just finished a bad round right before I met him), I always keep an eye on his rounds. Glad to see he's tearing it up!

Awesome round, no doubt -- but does he have a few more of those rounds in him to take this title down? It would be pretty sweet to see him make it happen

I'd really like to see it happen. I have a feeling McBeth's going to walk away with it though which will be nice to see him finally get it.

Awesome round, no doubt -- but does he have a few more of those rounds in him to take this title down? It would be pretty sweet to see him make it happen

Nobody finishes USDG 44 under. He doesn't need another round like that. Just 3 more really solid rounds without making big mistakes and he's there.

Gotta feel like mcbeth has 1 nuclear round in him either tomorrow or friday. A bit of a slow start by his standards, I'm banking on at least one low to mid 50's from him between Thurs and Friday

mcbeth has the mental toughness to not let this start get to him. id love to see him take one home he wants it so bad. I would also love to see doss take one home as well. gonna be a good showdown

It will show up as a live stream on YouTube under spin tv channel. I know they were behind schedule tonight but I would expect it to be on time the rest of the week

Very professional, top notch Insider Show - USDGC 2015 Day 1 Recap. Great job Terry and Crew. The interviews were exceptional, especially with Paige.

mcbeth has the mental toughness to not let this start get to him. id love to see him take one home he wants it so bad. I would also love to see doss take one home as well. gonna be a good showdown

Why would the start get to him? Its only the first round, and he played good enough to keep him in the top 5.

Latest posts