• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

Besides live coverage and insider show, McBeth and Shusterick's card is supposed to be released in 'normal' videos the day after. Which means that 3 videos should be released within a few hours. More info.

I'm interested to see how Sexton plays with a large gallery tomorrow. Today it was 25-50 people while second card had 5-15 times more. It was crazy out there!

Doss almost got doinked by a foul ball on 8, throws ball back into the baseball field. Bogey.

That was a home run. Give that man some credit.

It did come down pretty darn close to the group.

So Round 2 footage is up, McBeth's card.

Did Will's footage from Day 1 get buried due to Will not playing well?? Technical issues? Disceye couldn't meet deadline for turnaround? Posted after the tourney?

The newly appointed Head of Media sure has shown the quality product he can deliver. I'll bet the World Disc Golf Tour will be just as good.

The post date for all of Will's rounds show TBA. Guess they'll get them out when they have time.

Wonder if they'll release hatchetharrys second round of lead group. Crazy they had two on Mcbeth and hatchet on lead card.

So Round 2 footage is up, McBeth's card.

Did Will's footage from Day 1 get buried due to Will not playing well?? Technical issues? Disceye couldn't meet deadline for turnaround? Posted after the tourney?

I wondered about that before the tournement even started. The Disc Eye isn't a next day guy. I hoped that would change for this but I guess not.

The post date for all of Will's rounds show TBA. Guess they'll get them out when they have time.

Where'd you see that? On the PDGA page, those rounds aren't even listed anymore after having been...

Edit: You know what, I don't even care anymore. If they show up at later date, I'll have something to watch over the winter. I'm done trying to figure out the Jussi Method.

Last edited:
Just checked the results page and there are some pretty high scores for some I wouldn't have expected!

Feldberg, Lizotte, JohnE, a few others way down in the pack. Is Simon back to his crazy ways trying for the miracle shots?

Any weather experts out there know the likelihood of the worst parts of the storms passing before the final groupings go off after lunch?

Is there any chance they'll delay play other than for lightening?

I still plan to head down there but stupid weather doesn't realize there's a major tournament going on! :wall:

Wonder if they'll release hatchetharrys second round of lead group. Crazy they had two on Mcbeth and hatchet on lead card.

Who were the two teams on Mcbeth? I know Jomez, but who else. To be fair, the live coverage was also of the lead card, so that is two there as well.

Latest posts