• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

This lead card for today is probably my perfect card. I really like Doss (by all accounts he is one of the best people in disc golf), but he is the reason I am not sure if this is perfect. I can't think of anyone else I would rather see on there though (maybe JohnE), and this week has definitely made me more of a Doss fan. I wish I could keep a cool head on the course like the two Nates. I am, unfortunately for me, much more like Nikko on the course (except for you know, the skill). Come to think of it, I am not sure I have ever seen Ricky get upset on the course either. As awesome as Paul is, he can get visibly and audibly frustrated some times (not that it usually affects his game).

Come to think of it, I am not sure I have ever seen Ricky get upset on the course either.

You can sometimes see his frustration/anger when he picks up minis and slams in short putts after he has done bad shots. Can´t remember him expressing it vocally though.

You can sometimes see his frustration/anger when he picks up minis and slams in short putts after he has done bad shots. Can´t remember him expressing it vocally though.

Yeah, I don't mean that he never gets frustrated, everyone does. I just like it when players keep it to themselves and can control the frustration. I am really trying to work on this myself, so I respect it when I see it.

It's raining buckets in SC today. Does anyone know if the smash Boxx guys have broadcast in a monsoon before? I hope their equipment can hold up to this

Climo's 13 at 37:37. Pretty brutal, but he clearly lost his focus completely. That didn't look like a very difficult upshot.

Sheustericks round 2 is up. For some reason round 1 is not. Wierd

Long story short, there were technical difficulties with Round 1. However, it will be posted, just not in chronological order like we had hoped. I've also got some practice round footage I'll be posting to my channel at a later date. Thanks for watching!

Sitting here in my car in the Winthrop parking lot with torrential rain falling. I saw people playing but not sure if the groups are running on time or not.

Haven't seen anyone wanting to collect my 10 bucks either. If it lightens up any I will venture out.

Any chance they'll halt play and resume tomorrow?

Any chance they'll halt play and resume tomorrow?

I doubt it very much. Possible, but highly unlikely. Lightning is the only thing that would cause a delay, and it would have to be pretty awful to suspend play for the day over lightning.

It'll be interesting to see how the weather affects the players. Perhaps Nate's PNW roots will prove to be an advantage for him today? The conditions at Maple Hill seemed to be a bit of kryptonite for Paul, though in weather like that, there's all sorts of good and bad breaks depending on how the wind decides to gust when your disc is in the air.

And we're live! Sexton and Wysocki take a quick stroke on Paul on hole 1.

Just went to Rock Hill to a brewery for lunch...drove past the tournament....there is water running through the 12th fairway...never seen that before. Rain should be ending soon though, according to radar.

So far 1.5 holes in this is the best live brodcast of disc ever that ive seen. 2 cameras, awesome, shweby as a low key color guy awesome. Tons of talk of what disc they are using, great...sick disc golf competition, awesome!

Climo 7 strokes out of 2nd, with a 13 on 13 yesterday. Bogey 6 instead of 13 ties him for 2nd, 3 strokes out of lead.

Except that he could have had a few foot faults called on him, too.
Just watched round 2 and his planting on fairway drives was all over the place.
Case in point, shot three hole 5 I think.

So far 1.5 holes in this is the best live brodcast of disc ever that ive seen. 2 cameras, awesome, shweby as a low key color guy awesome. Tons of talk of what disc they are using, great...sick disc golf competition, awesome!

Yup! Great job everyone. I hope this is what we can expect at the DGWT events.

Latest posts