• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open Presented by Discraft

Who's got the Mcbeth, MJ, Barry card today? That should be some great video...

Jomez filmed that card. Then Disc Golf Examiner did Second Card. Disc Golf Guy filmed Women.

It was a great day at the course today. Lots of close races near the top. I will yet again be caddying for the one and only Nate Sexton tomorrow on the 4th card, hoping to improve on the 9 under from today.

th

Poor Will. +14 today? Come on Will, you can get through this.

Haven't you ever seen someone come back from a 30+ stroke deficit to win??

:|

I meant he can get through whatever is making him shoot Rec rounds. His shoulder, his mind, I hope he can overcome it.

Haven't you ever seen someone come back from a 30+ stroke deficit to win??

:|

I meant he can get through whatever is making him shoot Rec rounds. His shoulder, his mind, I hope he can overcome it.

Will s?

If so I didnt see it on the pdga site..

In the opening putt by Barry, he is almost 1' in the air when the disc is released.

Awesome day again out there today. Anothet great day for me caddying for Sexton. Hope he stays right up there and places in the top ten. I will make sure he keeps it up.

If anybody is wondering, after spending two 4 hour rounds with the guy he is easily the nicest guy you could meet.