• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Pittsburgh Flying Disc Open Presented by Discraft

F66DfVmsMMgvkZ626

Spotting here today! Love this hole.

Bogey free golf for McBeast? Darn impressive. Second at Idle and now first here. He's so accurate from 300-450'.

When people think of great woods play they think - Barry, MJ and Schwebby. How long until McBeast is synonymous and included?

Bogey free golf for McBeast? Darn impressive. Second at Idle and now first here. He's so accurate from 300-450'.

When people think of great woods play they think - Barry, MJ and Schwebby. How long until McBeast is synonymous and included?

Not that he was ever bad, but McBeth has seemingly really upped his woods/technical game the last few months...

Another tournament and another top 10 finish for Uli, Dickerson and Conrad. USDGC might be fun if those guys (+Turner) and the usual suspects keep this up through the tail end of this season.

So stoked to see Uli playing well right now.

Mcbeth's been so good in all situations and conditions for so long now, I don't think there is much point in pigeonholing him as a great woods player in the same way you would with players like MJ or Schwebby. He should be a favorite at every event he plays no matter what the course type.

His Achilles heel isn't external at all. If he is out of contention (rare as it is), it's never because the course got the better of him or he had bad luck with baskets or things like that. It's that he's a naturally aggressive player and he's off just enough that a couple more gambles fail than usual.

But if he's sharp, and the aggressive play pays off to the point it looks almost normal, he's nearly impossible to beat. It's incredible to watch.

Not that he was ever bad, but McBeth has seemingly really upped his woods/technical game the last few months...

His first world title was in Charlotte, he's always had woods game.

ROUNDS 1 & 2 Chase Card

HI GUYS!

Rounds 1 & 2 chase card footage posted here by Disc Golf Examiner!

I was just looking at the BS foot fault, round 2 hole 10. Does anyone know who called it? The call was correct, but Goodpasture faulted from almost the same position just prior, no call. His was closer, but still a fault.

I was just looking at the BS foot fault, round 2 hole 10. Does anyone know who called it? The call was correct, but Goodpasture faulted from almost the same position just prior, no call. His was closer, but still a fault.

So now, BS=Correct? Is that what the pusillanimous players who mask it by acting too-cool-for-rules are saying these days?

Now, if you'd said BS non-call.....then, I'd need to know which video.

Latest posts