• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 USDGC

When I looked up Kevin Jones on PDGA, there are four of members by that name and found out he was the one from Arkansas.

10, at least in the configuration it's been in the last few years, has always been very eagle-able. All you have to do is go for the green and make it. Something a lot of these guys are very capable of doing.

And today's the day to be aggressive and go for it. Come Friday and Saturday, it might be more prudent to play conservative if in contention.

Had my numbers mixed up, hence my edit.

I think Kevin is the type to go for it, no matter the day. Eagle's aggressive play last year worked over 2 rounds, but came back to bite him during the 3rd. It is tough to be super aggressive and not have it come back and bite you at some point.

Basically the only group being updated right now is the McB/pierce group...? Most of the other scores have been stuck for 30min+...

And Simon doing crazy Simon stuff... even par through 12 with only 4 pars. Just cared a quadruple-bogey 8 on 12. Must've kept going for green and missing like Nikko did a few years back.

I think he (Kevin Jones) will go for the greens on 9/10 again all 4 rounds, I still haven't seen video of how 13 plays now but the other 2 are relatively routine if you got 500+ feet of golf distance.
I think it's worth noting that he also had 2 OBs on 11/12 and still went 6 down on 5 holes

Last edited:
18 is not a friendly hole at all. The scores are abysmal. 13 does not seem to be playing as tough as previous years

I think he (Kevin Jones) will go for the greens on 9/10 again all 4 rounds, I still haven't seen video of how 13 plays now but the other 2 are relatively routine if you got 500+ feet of golf distance.
I think it's worth noting that he also had 2 OBs on 11/12 and still went 6 down on 5 holes

10 for sure... 9 is MUCH tricker as you have to keep it low and the landing zone is much narrower... but still reachable for these guys.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the bottom line and what Jussi's real goal is. And (IMHO) he's shown he's willing to totally sacrifice his integrity to get those green dollar bills.

Totally ignoring your continued posturing and negativity, you do realize how a business model works correct?

The idea is to eventually make money.

It's gotta be tough for Paige to be on that card.

Why? She is friends with these card mates and probably plays practice/casual rounds with them all the time. It also isn't her first time to play Winthrop gold or have a gallery.

Totally ignoring your continued posturing and negativity, you do realize how a business model works correct?

The idea is to eventually make money.

Not only do I know how a business model works, I know it can be done as a win-win for all sides and without any loss of integrity. Jussi could use a lesson on that, especially that last part.

Latest posts