• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Las Vegas Challenge PDGA NT

For NTs/Majors yes, for C/B tiers, no. That's why the PDGA indicated they are willing to make waivers. What's the issue?

I didn't film SF Safari (B Tier) first round this year, because there was no super group. We could have increased views
(and exposure) by 50% with a first round super group. They also could have sold more media sponsor spots and raised more money for the tournament. So I guess this issue is you're wrong. :D

Last edited:
The bottom line, however, is people outside disc golf aren't watching disc golf no matter what. It doesn't matter who is on the card; no one outside our sport is watching. That is the problem.

duh because no one cares about throwing a frisbee into a chained basket people say our hobby is "for dogs"

I didn't film SF Safari (B Tier) first round this year, because there was no super group. We could have increased views
(and exposure) by 50% with a first round super group. They also could have sold more media sponsor spots and raised more money for the tournament. So I guess this issue is you're wrong. :D

Maybe you should have filmed round 1 so you would have a basis for the comparison you're attempting to make? Also, did the td use your metrics to request a waiver?

No offense to these guys I haven't heard of, but I have the feeling that 2nd and 3rd cards are going to be where the action is tomorrow.

why don't you use proper capitalization and punctuation in a typical post

too uneducated im on free wifi right now sounds like a systematic problem now yes so why do you have that feeling are you afraid of talking about your feelings

too uneducated im on free wifi right now sounds like a systematic problem now yes so why do you have that feeling are you afraid of talking about your feelings

My dad didn't praise me enough as a child. There, are you happy?

Also, lack of wind round benefit is being reduced.

What exactly does Scott do here?
qvVs4qS.jpg

(bonus points to anybody who knows the sauce of this image. Hint: greatest band on earth.)

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Latest posts