• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 20-23

. . But it´s sure fun to have Eveliina and Henna playing in the US. . .i presume there will be many interesting battles on the FPO side in 2020

after watching the video of FPO R4

-One of the best FPO rounds i have seen
-Hennas form is awesome
-Eveliina made a huge mistake on her 2dn shot on hole 16, and it cost her the win
-Putting was better this round,,the ones they missed where longer and had danger behind the basket

And having a few Europeans in Eveliina, Henna and Kristin fighting for the win is SO good for the sport

My 2 dilettante observations here regarding the women....

Catrina has a BAD case of the yips. She could have won this event by a dozen or more strokes. Many, MANY horribly missed short putts.

Paige S needs to give up on the Ballista Pro. She's tying to torque the disc over on every drive, with erratic results. A flatter release would work wonders. Annys have a time and place, but not on every drive.

Paige S needs to give up on the Ballista Pro. She's tying to torque the disc over on every drive, with erratic results. A flatter release would work wonders. Annys have a time and place, but not on every drive.

I keep wondering if she could throw further hyzer flipping an understable disc. That high armed anny throw has to be limiting some of her distance potential. ? ? ?

I keep wondering if she could throw further hyzer flipping an understable disc. That high armed anny throw has to be limiting some of her distance potential. ? ? ?

Again, I'm no expert, but I get my best distance chucking a somewhat understable disc flat. If I were Paige I'd throw something more like a Knight. Ripped hard flat (or even a touch hyzer) it'd pop up easily and bomb. A Sheriff might also work.

Those forced anny releases are so inconsistent. For every smashed drive Paige had it seemed like she threw 5 below average ones. Torque-overs that crashed and burned prematurely.

A Ballista Pro is a good disc to have in the bag for windy shots, but I just don't feel like she has the arm to really mash it flat for big distance.

zEElun7

https://imgur.com/a/zEElun7

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the camaraderie on the FPO card last day? Notice who wasn't there? Just sayin'

So the FPO players really wants the media crews to film their rounds and give them exposure. . .but they can´t film your mistakes?

If Cat has some kind of mental, depression, etc, over those short missed putts maybe that's why Austin is defending her. But I occasionally wonder if she is laughing or crying at those short missed putts. The one from 5-8ft out where she throws it literally over the top of the basket is something I have never seen from a pro before. All you can is turn your head sideways and try to comprehend what just happened.

So the FPO players really wants the media crews to film their rounds and give them exposure. . .but they can´t film your mistakes?

I think it was a clip of her missing a putt followed by several clips of people laughing or falling over or something. Very clearly mocking her for missing the putt, not just showing that the putt was missed.

I think it was a clip of her missing a putt followed by several clips of people laughing or falling over or something. Very clearly mocking her for missing the putt, not just showing that the putt was missed.

Ok, that´s not really nice.

But i think the Discgolf media i quite "nice" to the players . . . if a player in Soccer or mosts other sports made a huge mistake like that they would have shown rerun after rerun in different angles

I mean David Beckham missed a penalty decades ago and he will hear that for the rest of his life

Ok, that´s not really nice.

But i think the Discgolf media i quite "nice" to the players . . . if a player in Soccer or mosts other sports made a huge mistake like that they would have shown rerun after rerun in different angles

I mean David Beckham missed a penalty decades ago and he will hear that for the rest of his life

Mark Sanchez says hi.

This tournament is really tough to watch. The MPO course is so boring. There are maybe 3 interesting holes on it. Maybe.

Well, with all the Discraft buzz going on lately, they certainly didn't put on much of a show at this event

Latest posts