• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 20-23

That's the 400+ ft hyzer where the basket is sandwiched between two bunkers and has a golf green in front of the basket and a steep drop off behind it. hard hole to land in the circle and in bounds. Sweet ace to get! Surprised to see it listed as a par 4.

Surprised? C'mon, which is more appealing:

1. Demonstrating the professionalism, discipline, and maturity to set par to be the score that an expert disc golfer would be expected to make on a given hole with errorless play under ordinary weather conditions, or

2. Setting par so we can say
"HE GOT AN ACE ON A PAR 4!!!!!!!!!":hfive: :eek: :clap: :thmbup:?

Have you no clue about human nature?

The amazing thing to me is how Garrett looks like he's throwing a simple mid-range upshot and it goes 433 feet. I'm not sure I've ever thrown 433' on flat ground where the disc was still chain height as it went past 433. And if I ever did pull it off, I would be doing a double 360 run-up with a 15 speed driver and with a straining huck face like I was throwing for my life.

Not to be a jerk, but Cats putt on 18 R2 was one of the worst putts i have seen

You dont always nail the putt but the complete shank is an interesting phenomenon. Completely mental of course.

Yes to miss that much from so close is just mental..

But the top 3 FPO players is having a terrible putting day..SOOO many missed C1 putt, to many for the best players in the game

Paige S is at 100% C1x..the others in the top spots has terrible stats in C1

Last edited:

Latest posts